Not browsing via PC or iPhone? View video here One of Apple’s new iPhone ads ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

New iPhone Ad Targets Small Business, "There’s an app for that"

Advertisement

Not browsing via PC or iPhone? View video here

One of Apple’s new iPhone ads targets small businesses by showing them how they can use iPhone apps to process credit card transactions, print shipping labels and check on the delivery of an order.

“There’s an app for that” has become the standard refrain in a series of television advertisements that Apple runs during prime-time hours on commercial television. The ads show an iPhone in use with an off-screen narrator who describes all the things you can do on your iPhone, while The Submarines’ You Me and the Bourgeoisie plays in the background.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/appstore/

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    They are experts in marketing an they do have an astounding variety of apps available. Those are some great capabilities for the small business owner.

I love their ad that mentions the compass app for hiking with the bird identifying app....that almost makes me want to buy an iPhone every time I see it(see my profile, hiking and birdwatching have been mentioned in my interests ever since joining the site. I'm such a geek ) If ATT ever loses their exclusive on it I will seriously consider it.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have herd talks about the lack of security encryption on the Iphone. Sending banking information on it do not sound like a good idea. Iphone or Blackberry.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Actually the charge app is secured and encrypted. The type of encryption you may be referring to is the type that military and governments seek and not the avg smertphone user.

http://www.innerfence.com/apps/credit-card-terminal