Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by oldgeek I've tried this a few times and I can't figure where ... Smartphone News forum

Cisco Kidd no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeek View Post
    I've tried this a few times and I can't figure where GPS comes in because it doesn't follow me, locate me or even have anything in the options about GPS. Of course I am on at&t and when you go to the download page it asks which carrier I use. I know how anal at&t is about using GPS applications other than TeleNav so maybe that's the problem?
    I have At&t and it work for me but I did a search and none of the stores around me came up. I did the starbucks near me and found it on page 6 APP is not very user friendly to use Telenav is a lot better.

bonebox no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: New Find It! for BlackBerry free download

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeek View Post
    I've tried this a few times and I can't figure where GPS comes in because it doesn't follow me, locate me or even have anything in the options about GPS. Of course I am on at&t and when you go to the download page it asks which carrier I use. I know how anal at&t is about using GPS applications other than TeleNav so maybe that's the problem?
    I guess the obvious question is do you have a GPS receiver on your phone? It says you have an 8300, which does not have GPS unless you bought an external puck. Either way, it shouldn't have anything to do with AT&T because that's my carrier and the GPS works just fine on my 8310.

thewildside no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: New Find It! for BlackBerry free download

nice find
    all help given is free, and as is. I'd hate for someone to try and sue me for a mobile bill
    Help Me grow my website by spreading the word!
    http://gadgetworld4u.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123