Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

actually i am guessing a multi carrier release, most likely t-mo being one of them, ... Smartphone News forum

NinjanickC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B2903

Re: New BlackBerry Pearl 2 "Komet" details leaked!

Advertisement

actually i am guessing a multi carrier release, most likely t-mo being one of them, because it went so well with them and they also are promoting thier wi-fi service for select phones and we all know that the P2 should be great for it, eh?

AlteredGenetics no está en línea Stack level 2

Any updates on ATT release?

sTYZ no está en línea Stack level 2

I played with this phone today. It's pretty sweet. The pearl feels much better than the 8800(which is already 10 times better than the 8310). I just don't like the keyboard.

CAL7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by sTYZ
    I played with this phone today. It's pretty sweet. The pearl feels much better than the 8800(which is already 10 times better than the 8310). I just don't like the keyboard.
    Is it the new Pearl keyboard you didn't like (it's supposed to be improved over the 8100 - did you notice a difference)?

sTYZ no está en línea Stack level 2

lol well i HATED the 8100 keyboard (which is why i use a full keyboard) so the fact that i just don't like the new one is a bit of an upgrade. To be honest i dodn't get to use it long enough to give it a full review but if i was to get a BB for mostly voice that would be my first pick. Plus the video feature is nice. I'll see if i can pick one up for a week and really try it out.

mapalmer67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

looks like the same color as the new t-mobile gold pearl !

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Quote Originally Posted by tamparican
    WOW!!!.IM glad I never traded-in my peearl now.. IM def gettign this one, are there indications of when its release or target date is?...hopefully by Dec of this year. if all of these are true improvements and features of the new phone, its very promising. However, I would like for it to have built-in GPS as well as video-recordgin capabilities. and a much better image software pre-installed. I know this is the pearl and its not the phone intended for the business crowd in the first place, but One thing I never understood about BB's is if they are so business-oriented, why is it that you pretty much cant do nothing when it comes to office Doc editing or tools, unless you PURCHASE very EXPENSIVE software for it. I feel there should def be some kind of program maybe even an open office edition or something. As well if RIM is going to include a BB OS appl for windows-phones, we BB customers should have windows office on these phones,make it an even swap..
    feel the exact same way... totally can't wait!!

AlteredGenetics no está en línea Stack level 2

i just wish i could find some info on a release date for att

CAL7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Since this phone was released in Spain a couple of weeks ago, I would expect to see some for sale on ebay. Has it shipped? Any reason why a few units wouldn't be coming into the aftermarket?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345