We have released Version 3.27 of our Image Manager for BlackBerry. Ascendo Photos allows you ... Smartphone News forum

berrycool no está en línea Developer

Lightbulb New Ascendo Photos Version 3 released

Advertisement

We have released Version 3.27 of our Image Manager for BlackBerry. Ascendo Photos allows you to discover, edit and transfer images from your desktop to your BlackBerry, where you can display them as Slide Shows, Screensavers, Home Screens & more.

We have added many features that users have been requesting including:
    • Added option to store images on SD card to save device memory (see below).
    • Implemented feature to select and play audio files while displaying slide shows on BlackBerry (see below).
    • Added volume control when playing audio files during slide shows.
    • Enhanced navigation by allowing user to open gallery and view image by clicking on track ball/wheel instead of using screen menu.
    • Implemented Move Image feature to change position of image in gallery using track ball/wheel instead of selecting up/down from screen menu.
    • Improved performance when displaying and navigating images in thumbnail view.
    Click here for a complete product description or to download Ascendo Photos with free trial period.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo Photos - Image Manager for BlackBerry

gdbjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30D5C261

Re: New Ascendo Photos Version 3 released

Anyone having issues getting this version to send images to the SD card from the desktop? I keep getting a file system error on my 8320 when I try to send a image from the desktop? I have been waiting for a while for photo software that can store images on the SD card.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

I haven't tried it yet but I don't think it let's you go directly from PC to SD card- you can do that with DT mgr or click and drag from "my computer" I think you have to "send image" to the open Ascendo program and afterwards you can save individual images from program to SD card.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

alamik4ever no está en línea Stack level 2

Can you upgrade for free?!

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

I upgraded this morning and it worked as long as you have a registration code.