Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by misstiffe ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Downloaded OTA and am gonna use it for ... Smartphone News forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by misstiffe View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Downloaded OTA and am gonna use it for my free trial. I am all about free apps though and I have been using Maratick I found in another forum here. I really love it and it has multiple shortcuts used so you don't find yourself clicking the menu button each time as with Appetite. There are more options though so I might be sold after 10 days. If you find this app has more than you need though check out Maratick...
    I definitely will...possibly before my Appetite trial is up, thx for the tip.

I am/would only be using either app for lists, I still use cooks.com for recipe searches so I'll see which of the two apps work out best in the end.

pchukwura no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by misstiffe View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Downloaded OTA and am gonna use it for my free trial. I am all about free apps though and I have been using Maratick I found in another forum here. I really love it and it has multiple shortcuts used so you don't find yourself clicking the menu button each time as with Appetite. There are more options though so I might be sold after 10 days. If you find this app has more than you need though check out Maratick...

We do plan on integrating shortcuts within a future update to Appetite to make the recipe and grocery list functions easier to execute.

Xyxyll no está en línea Stack level 2
    I haven't tried this program yet, but I have a question/suggestion. Is there (or will there be) a feature to rate shared recipes? Everyone has their own variation on a dish, and it'd be great to see user ratings and comments like there are on allrecipes.com.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxyll View Post
    I haven't tried this program yet, but I have a question/suggestion. Is there (or will there be) a feature to rate shared recipes? Everyone has their own variation on a dish, and it'd be great to see user ratings and comments like there are on allrecipes.com.

Yes, you actually do have the ability to rate shared recipes.

You can also download a fully-functional trial of Appetite for 10-days...

Download Over-the-Air from your BlackBerry

or

Download zip and use BlackBerry Desktop Manager

innocent114 no está en línea Developer
    Just reminding everyone of the promo code for Appetite (MEALTIME).

Entering the promo code on the Appetite page on the SimpleLeap website will give you 15% off.

1. Visit SimpleLeap.com before Dec. 30
    2. Enter MEALTIME on the SimpleLeap.com website
    3. Get 15% off instantly.

Also... just a last time reminder that Appetite is 15% off using the promo code MEALTIME at www.simpleleap.com through 11:59pm EDT TODAY!!

Appetite v. 1.1.0 - Merge Grocery Lists

Hey, just want to inform everyone Appetite has been updated.

Now you have the ability to easily merge grocery lists for your convenience. This version also adds the support for BES users.

To update, launch Appetite and the application should immediately begin searching for updates...follow the prompts.

If you turned off the check for updates on startup feature, launch Appetite and select "Check for Updates" from the menu and follow the prompts.

If you have not yet downloaded or tried out Appetite, you can download it directly from your BlackBerry (OTA) here or download the zip for desktop installation.

We have plans of more updates for Appetite as well as Cram, and TalkLater!

crysti_reyes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B09C64
    Hope someone will answer this question:

How long does the trial last? I've looked up and down the forums and cant seem to find this information.

Also the website just says 'Download Trial' but not much more....

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Believe its 10 days.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

boner1982 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This app isn't very good. I downloaded a few recipes and in my grocery list there was ingrediants missing and some things added that weren't even in the recipes. I'd fix that before people start paying.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12