BlackBerry Made Simple has just released the newest book in its easy-to-read comprehensive BlackBerry guide ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

New 628-page E-Book: BlackBerry 8800 & 8300 Curve Made Simple

Advertisement

BlackBerry Made Simple has just released the newest book in its easy-to-read comprehensive BlackBerry guide book series. This one focuses on the BlackBerry 8800 & 8300 Smartphones and includes material for all 83xx and 88xx Series BlackBerry handhelds.

Both beginners and advanced users will learn a great deal from this new comprehensive guide to the BlackBerry 88xx or 83xx Curve Smartphone. Among the many Topics covered are: Email setup and use, Phone, voice dialing, three-way / conference calling, speed dial, Wi-Fi Networking, TeleNav, SMS text messaging, PIN messaging, Bluetooth Headsets, Mapping and GPS, Music and Videos, BlackBerry as Tethered Modem, Troubleshooting, Synchronizing between your Windows or Mac computer, Backup and Restore, Calendar, Tasks, Memo Pad, Camera, Media player, Typing Tips, Address Book tips, Search, Advanced email, Installing and Removing Third Party Software and includes a Third Party Software Guide.

[More BBMadeSimple books]

Yamaha no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    While $25.99 is not a big deal to me, I do not see the need to purchase the book. All the great people here at Pinstack have answered, explained and tutored many of the listed topics. I know I can always find what I need right here.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    This is a good series of books. I have the 7100 series and the 8100 series E-Books. I may get this E-Book also.