Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

the 7 day trial is about over , is there going to be an update ... Smartphone News forum

duck383 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FFFDC6

Advertisement

the 7 day trial is about over , is there going to be an update or just a little news about whats going on !, iv used and given feedback and like this alot.

prenz no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up question

this is a really cool app but it looks plain. has anyone seen that IM app by beejive? it has rounded bubble IM spots (similar to the iphones sms look) if this aff could possibly get that, it would be worth a LOT more. just an input. awesome app though

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Any updates? Where do we go from here? I have emailed Enlai and am anxiously awaiting a response. I don't want to be without this piece of software..Ahh

lol

duck383 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FFFDC6
    my trial expired , any word yet? wow great business practices you get a 7 day and then nothing , way to go !!!!!!!!

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Quote Originally Posted by prenz View Post
    this is a really cool app but it looks plain. has anyone seen that IM app by beejive? it has rounded bubble IM spots (similar to the iphones sms look) if this aff could possibly get that, it would be worth a LOT more. just an input. awesome app though
    This would be really nice to implement. Let's see if it can be done.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    my trial expired also after sending a message this morning; DaYuM........ I want to know what the price is for the application...
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

enlai_chu no está en línea Developer
    Sorry for the delay, eveyone. It's been a crazy week as we're working to launch a really cool PC-based Free SMS product (non-Blackberry, but very cool nonetheless ).

There's a new version now (see the first mesage of this thread - I want to keep links in one place for consistency, so I'm always posting the links there) that attempts to fix message interception sometimes failing.

FYI if the app expires, simply install the app again over the current app. It will renew your 7 day trial! Until we make sure we have a super-solid product, we're not going to charge anyone, which is why we've enabled re-installs.

Thanks for your support and kind words so far - hope you're finding the app useful! We're biased but we can't live without it now that we've had a taste of true threading on the Blackberry.

If you like it, please please tell your friends to download it and give us feedback on any problems, how to make it even more super-duper, or if you just plain love it!

Thanks!
    Enlai

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Quote Originally Posted by enlai_chu View Post
    Sorry for the delay, eveyone. It's been a crazy week as we're working to launch a really cool PC-based Free SMS product (non-Blackberry, but very cool nonetheless ).

There's a new version now (see the first mesage of this thread - I want to keep links in one place for consistency, so I'm always posting the links there) that attempts to fix message interception sometimes failing.

FYI if the app expires, simply install the app again over the current app. It will renew your 7 day trial! Until we make sure we have a super-solid product, we're not going to charge anyone, which is why we've enabled re-installs.

Thanks for your support and kind words so far - hope you're finding the app useful! We're biased but we can't live without it now that we've had a taste of true threading on the Blackberry.

If you like it, please please tell your friends to download it and give us feedback on any problems, how to make it even more super-duper, or if you just plain love it!

Thanks!
    Enlai
    Thanks for the update and tip. Good Luck on you PC version.

Looks like some users are reporting issues on Verizon BB's. If the app works (or doesn't work) for you, please report what

1) carrier
    2) BB model
    3) OS

If the app doesn't start intercepting SMS's or popping up the messages automatically, please reboot your BB and try again!

Thanks!

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I rather use this application as a SMS thread versus the standard SMS app that is on the Blackberry.
    The one thing that I would add to the application is Spell Checker....I am not the best speller in the world....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

hamm98daddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i definetly wanna try it out!

jamalize no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304121CB
    hi,

Played with this program all day and i love it reminds me of my treo, BUT with all good there comes some bad:

I have a sprint BB8330. When im texting there is no cut off limit on the amount of characters sent, but when i send it the person on the other end just recieves a blank text message. I'm not sure how much i can type without having this problem?? Hope you can fix this.

Thanks again

metrotriker no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do you ever expect rim to let you disable the native sms app?

metrotriker, I sure hope so. We haven't had a chance to contact RIM yet but if anyone has any suggestions on who we should reach out to, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Enlai

New version uploaded!
    version 1.86
    Features:
    -Enable direct send to multiple recipients
    -Outbound message queuing

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast