Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Since I check the messages through 3jam, how the heck do I get the stupid ... Smartphone News forum

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...

Advertisement

Since I check the messages through 3jam, how the heck do I get the stupid message indicator light turned off? blah..hate that. It blinks after I check the messages of course..? Help

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Okay i've been playing with it for a few minutes now, and despite the lite blinking saying theres a new message until I go into the actual SMS box and mark all read. Pretty neat though, appealing to the eyes and seems to work great with 4.5. I doubt i'll ever use the send through 3jam thing but I guess that's cool too. I often forget that everytime I hit send its a new message, and have been blowing peoples junk UP..LOL Customizable background and text/font color would be neat, but function over that crap, and it plain and simple works!

What is the pricing on this application going to be?

duck383 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FFFDC6
    ok been using for a while tonight and all massages received a pop up , so far no uncaught exception message , working very smooth = one suggestion is to move the send using 3jam under the send button or put it in the options out of the way and im glade every 3 messages or so i have not gotten the reply using 3jam and i select stop but it would pop up again , then next time it popping up sent stop agin then it would reply saying i already replied (but it kept popping back up)
    thx

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    so in!!! 4.5 on a 8320
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

Medvp no está en línea Stack level 2
    How did u get the download?
    Medvp
    Pin # 249E6913

Medvp no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry new pin 24258117

8310 4.5 thx
    Medvp
    Pin # 249E6913

guitarfreak846 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I want in!!!

8100 running 4.5os.

Does it mean anything if i don't have a data plan?

enlai_chu no está en línea Developer
    Please see the first message of this thread for download links. Because I'm not a level 2 user yet, I can't post direct links... so you'll have to replace the [dot] with . in the URl's

For anyone who has installed and tried the app, would love to get your feedback, experiences or suggestions!

Thanks!

guitarfreak846 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by enlai_chu View Post
    Please see the first message of this thread for download links. Because I'm not a level 2 user yet, I can't post direct links... so you'll have to replace the [dot] with . in the URl's

For anyone who has installed and tried the app, would love to get your feedback, experiences or suggestions!

Thanks!
    I tried that...i need a jar file with it to install...I don't have a data plan any alternatives? maybe desktop files?

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    I am so looking into this. 8330 4.3.0.127
    Any problems with cdma?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

staindone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F059B5
    Bbalerts - program that notifies you of a missed call, text, email, and calandar event by blinking the led in the top corner a different color.

Threaded text - bbm format for texting

If someone could just make it to where these programs worked with each other, you would make money from me.

does this work for international texting too? and i've experienced before from sending from a comp or web based messages it charges the person extra for reciving does this app work the same or do the get the same charge as any other text message?

enlai_chu no está en línea Developer
    Staindone, the reason why bbalerts doesn't seem to work with our app is because we currently have no control over how SMS's in the native app are handled. i.e. we cannot mark them as read, delete them, or anything else. Thus the new message indicator stays lit. We're trying to see if we can work around this. In the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully the threaded messaging and speed of the app will make up for it. We had one user request the Enter key submitting the message, which we've implemented.

MackDaddy135, international texting not using 3jam will be charged at your regular carrier's rates. For Send Using 3jam, you will be charged 3jam's rates, which are usually 1/3 to 1/2 of what your carrier charges. More information on rates to different countries are available at 3jam.com. We currently support over 180 countries.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    It was working good up to a point, then all of a sudden I stopped receiving pop ups when I receive texts. And when I send to multiple recipients, it automatically checks sends using 3jam. I cannot disable this - it's grayed out. When this happens the recipients gets a weird message to accept a inviation, most times they don't because they don't know what this is. I thought this could be disable. I can only disable this when I only send to one person. Is this suppose to be the case?

And the default setting is set to send direct sms message.

AFuentesJr no está en línea Stack level 2
    Count me in...AT&T 8100, 4.5

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast