Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 212

Nobody has an OTA link or even direct pc download link?? I'm not over it.. ... Smartphone News forum

  1. #121
    Nerf's Avatar
    Nerf no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4

    Advertisement



    Nobody has an OTA link or even direct pc download link?? I'm not over it.. someone please come to the rescue here!

  2. #122
    siccmade's Avatar
    siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by mistergreg View Post
    Anyone not receiving notifications in the app and still getting the e-mails in their inbox on BB instead?

    HELP!
    Its actually the opposite for me I'm getting the email in the app but not my bb and my led blinks red....weird?

  3. #123
    typeoholic's Avatar
    typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198
    Posts
    72
    Everything is stalled atm. How crappy luck can be!

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #124
    nickjoedotcom's Avatar
    nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerf View Post
    Nobody has an OTA link or even direct pc download link?? I'm not over it.. someone please come to the rescue here!
    If you go to mobile.blackberry.com from your phone browser you can get the download link right from RIM.

  5. #125
    cj3_69's Avatar
    cj3_69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    204BE657
    Posts
    48
    The link isn't even up on rims site anymore??? I'm so confused right now...

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #126
    jallen14's Avatar
    jallen14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    26
    My guess would be that everyone has completely melted their server. A server can only hold so much and I'm sure we maxed it out. I'd say they will have another web address away from the Blackberry site for everyone to d/l it from. It's just a wait and see kind of thing now.

    I already have it on my Blackberry and find it very neat. But I have a Myspace notification at the top of my screen that will not go away unless I logoff of Myspace. Anyone have any ideas on how to clear it?

  7. #127
    nickjoedotcom's Avatar
    nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by jallen14 View Post
    My guess would be that everyone has completely melted their server. A server can only hold so much and I'm sure we maxed it out. I'd say they will have another web address away from the Blackberry site for everyone to d/l it from. It's just a wait and see kind of thing now.

    I already have it on my Blackberry and find it very neat. But I have a Myspace notification at the top of my screen that will not go away unless I logoff of Myspace. Anyone have any ideas on how to clear it?
    You'll need to dig through your inbox to find any unread messages. I was having the same problem.

    And yes it does look like the link is gone for the time being. Which is funny, I guess MySpace and BlackBerry are more popular than RIM predicted.

  8. #128
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    219
    Damn this makes me want to dump my iphone for the Blackberry. lol

  9. #129
    jallen14's Avatar
    jallen14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    You'll need to dig through your inbox to find any unread messages. I was having the same problem.

    And yes it does look like the link is gone for the time being. Which is funny, I guess MySpace and BlackBerry are more popular than RIM predicted.
    Thanks a bunch. I didn't realize it would give a notification for an unread message from several months ago. I deleted it and the icon went away. Thanks for your help.

  10. #130
    cj3_69's Avatar
    cj3_69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    204BE657
    Posts
    48
    Ugh this sucks! The waiting game is BS come on now. You would thin with all the technology out they'd have fixed it by now

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  11. #131
    ashdub01's Avatar
    ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Posts
    256
    any way other way I can get it? I had the link sent to me but it keeps saying server is busy or somethin. I been trying all day. . Maybe because I don't pay for my internet??
    **Ashmee**

  12. #132
    nickjoedotcom's Avatar
    nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by jallen14 View Post
    Thanks a bunch. I didn't realize it would give a notification for an unread message from several months ago. I deleted it and the icon went away. Thanks for your help.
    No problem! It was driving me crazy for the longest time!

  13. #133
    clownin72's Avatar
    clownin72 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by siccmade View Post
    Its actually the opposite for me I'm getting the email in the app but not my bb and my led blinks red....weird?
    Yep same problem here.

  14. #134
    bboyPHOENIX's Avatar
    bboyPHOENIX no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    24aa5cd9
    Posts
    55
    None of the links work. I got the email, and tried several different routes. Looks like its all waiting game. Just gotta keep trying the links. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  15. #135
    siccmade's Avatar
    siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    687
    does anyone else smell a update here in the near future?
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •