Purpose‐built for mobile users, myBoxTone Expert is an application installed on your BlackBerry smartphone that silently monitors the health and performance of your smartphone. It proactively warns you of any risks or pending problems and provides simple step‐by‐step instructions so that you can resolve problems yourself – without a call to the Help Desk or service provider. And when the problem cannot be resolved on your smartphone, myBoxTone Expert includes remote troubleshooting capabilities to enable the Help Desk or service provider to quickly diagnose and resolve your problem.
myBoxTone Expert is powered by the software technology and expertise from BoxTone – the Expert in Mobile User Management. Key capabilities include:
- Proactive Alerts via at‐a‐glance notification icons of service issues, along with one click access to resolve.
- Smart Diagnostics to identify and resolve over 20 service issues, including dangerously low flash memory, misconfigured or missing service book entries, outages, synchronization issues, and low battery/signal strength.
- Intelligent Actionable Answers including step‐by‐step directions any mobile user can follow to get their smartphone back up to optimal performance.
- Embedded Remote IT Trouble Shooting & Diagnostics including detailed smartphone status, configuration, trend data and alerts, as well as ability to take and then send screenshots of any screen for advanced troubleshooting.
- Graphical Historical Trending charting signal coverage, battery life, phone usage, and data traffic patterns to quickly identify trends and relationships between usage and smartphone health.
MyBoxTone Expert proactively warns mobile users of any issues that pose a risk to the health and performance of their BlackBerry smartphones, providing them the confidence to focus on business rather than the technology they use.
The product increases productivity by instructing mobile users how to address risks before they become problems and how to resolve problems without the time and frustration of a call to the Help Desk or service provider.
The application empowers mobile users by helping them identify and resolve risks before they become problems and to resolve problems without having to place a call to the Help Desk. This drastically reduces the BlackBerry‐related calls to the Help Desk, lowering mobile support costs.
MyBoxTone Expert provides the Help Desk and wireless carriers with critical remote diagnostic information plus remote screenshots – enabling them to resolve problems significantly faster and reduce escalations, further reducing support costs.
The application’s proactive warnings and constant monitoring increases mobile users’ confidence in their BlackBerry smartphones, resulting in happier and more productive workforce.
MyBoxTone Expert runs on any Java‐based BlackBerry smartphone running handheld code version 4.2 or later; the application should run on any BlackBerry smartphone beginning with the BlackBerry 8700. To make use of the screen capture capabilities of myBoxTone Expert, smartphones must be running handheld code version 4.3 or later.
To deploy the application over the air (OTA) from a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), smartphones must be connected to a BES running BES 4.0 or higher.
::edit:: sorry, there was some confusion. the expert version of this is not free, but meant for commercial use for enterprise and is not open for public beta. sorry guys. my fault.
For more information: