Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is certainly welcome news. Thank you Hayden... Smartphone News forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

This is certainly welcome news. Thank you Hayden

mwgaston no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2419978D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com) I have done a lot research in the area of mobile browsers, due to fact that I am not all that happy with bb browser or opera even though opera can be faster there r a few draw backs since opera uses its own separate sever to render the internet for u. As of to date most of the new beta or alpha mobile browsers out there will not work on any bb they have opt for a windows based or symbiem based os. Skyfire has said they are working with rim but no news on progress in many weeks on when they will have a beta version for bb. So good luck stackers if I find or here of a free third party browser I will sure to post here. Happy New Years to all.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Okay, if firefox comes to bb and it enables flash on our devices, I will absolutely no use for my laptop anymore. That will be the best thing that has ever happened.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    *crosses fingers*
    :)

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    What about the Fire Fox mobile browser? Are they working on getting that out.
    I would prefer that one because I know they will make just like the PC version.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    is this thing coming to bb or what?

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Planneau I think that's exactly this post is talking about unless I misunderstood the post or your question. I think fennec is just the name for their mobile browser. A fennec is a small fox, so I think its their clever way of tellin u its a scaled down firefox. Lol clever mozilla. So yeah, its comin, its just in testing phases for now. Personally, I don't care who does it, but whoever let's me view flash media an the full web on my phones will be gods up there with RIM in my book. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    One thing I have heard (or rather not heard) is any mention of Flash for BB. All I have heard is that mobile flash (Adobe Flash Lite) is being written exclusively for the iPhone.

In my opinion the iPhone has really messed up key software availability (and some hardware availability) for the business class users. I am not saying that all BB users are business class users and I am not saying the iPhone is a bad device...What I am saying is that for most of us, BB is our only option. If RIM is truly bent on putting up larger numbers than Apple then they better put some serious effort in the flash problem...in my mind it is the last important piece of the pie.

Bottom line is I love my device, I want it to do more and RIM should make that happen for it's loyal customers!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...
    Last edited by wahtx; 12-30-2008 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Wrong Font
    WAHTX

“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG!"

~Bill Gates~

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    I hope it comes out for BB. Opera lags on the 8320 so badly.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

duilsko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25675D70
    I'm totally baffeled as to why rim seems to turn a deaf ear on theire customers.
    A good browser with flash is the one thing most of us keep asking for. Now I'm no business expert, but does it not make sense to give your customers what they really want? Not only will it keep us loyal it will also attract massive amounts of new business.
    To be honest if it was not for Pinstack I would have given up on rim after my second pearl broke. Rim may be hugh in the states but here in Europe they have a very small share in the market, which in my humble opinion will never change unless they start listening to theire customers.

Those of us who witnessed the ongoing changes to our beloved Pintack seen a perfect example of good business practice.
    Every comment and suggestion were listened to and most acted upon before our eyes. The errors and bugs were worked on and fixed. Why can't rim do the same?

Happy New Year to you all!

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Quote Originally Posted by duilsko View Post
    I'm totally baffeled as to why rim seems to turn a deaf ear on theire customers.
    A good browser with flash is the one thing most of us keep asking for. Now I'm no business expert, but does it not make sense to give your customers what they really want? Not only will it keep us loyal it will also attract massive amounts of new business.
    To be honest if it was not for Pinstack I would have given up on rim after my second pearl broke. Rim may be hugh in the states but here in Europe they have a very small share in the market, which in my humble opinion will never change unless they start listening to theire customers.

Those of us who witnessed the ongoing changes to our beloved Pintack seen a perfect example of good business practice.
    Every comment and suggestion were listened to and most acted upon before our eyes. The errors and bugs were worked on and fixed. Why can't rim do the same?

Happy New Year to you all!
    Because Adobe is being lame. It's all about licensing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12