via engadget Let's do a quick recap, shall we? So we pretty much know everything ... Smartphone News forum

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245

More Info On Storm

Advertisement

via engadget

Let's do a quick recap, shall we? So we pretty much know everything there is to know about Verizon's forthcoming BlackBerry Storm save for the price and release date, and so far as we can tell, Verizon's version of the Touch Diamond is still expected to be totally underpowered compared to Sprint's iteration. Now that we've rounded the tables, let's have a look at this image above. This here is Verizon's internal training schedule, and given that employees have to complete their Storm courses before November 2nd and their Touch Diamond courses before December 3rd, we'd say you now have a pretty good idea of when these two will be landing. Hey VZW -- think you could make that "Blocking Features Assessment" available to the public? We're guessing it'd be a real hit.

Thanx Engadget for the info
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 09-26-2008 at 08:15 PM.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    WOW!

Thanks for the info.....
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    "Blocked Features Assesment" haha. They really should. One day it will either be court mandated that the features aren't block or that they have to advertise which ones are. Altough I do like VZW.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jwarnoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305753FF
    I was in Germany last week visiting my son who is stationed at the big army base at Graffenwoer. We were at the post exchange, and I stopped by the Vodaphone booth where a Bold was prominently displayed. I started talking to the woman who was running the store. She mentioned that they anticipated getting "Blackberry's new touch screen phone" by Christmas.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarnoc View Post
    I was in Germany last week visiting my son who is stationed at the big army base at Graffenwoer. We were at the post exchange, and I stopped by the Vodaphone booth where a Bold was prominently displayed. I started talking to the woman who was running the store. She mentioned that they anticipated getting "Blackberry's new touch screen phone" by Christmas.
    That's also what I've been told my my local CDMA based carrier...good news all around.

jason1114 no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is nothing new just from my Verizon rep so I figured I would post it

[FONT=Arial]BlackBerry® Storm[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Take the World by Storm
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Rumors, whispers, secrets: bloggers love to speculate and we’ve got them all buzzing about us. There’s a big reason for the buzz: we’re launching a groundbreaking device that’s unlike anything seen in the market today and it’s exclusive in the U.S. to Verizon Wireless.
    The BlackBerry® Storm™ is the game changer that will have everyone interested, and we want you to be in the know.

First ever touch screen. That’s right, it’s RIM's first touch screen, but it’s not just any touch screen. It’s got a "click" touch screen for smooth, precise text input that feels like a keyboard.
    High-resolution screen. It’s so good that its large size and brilliant clarity will provide you with a brand new experience.
    Connecting around the world. Yes - it’s a global device, too. The Storm’s quad band architecture lets you stay connected in over 195 destinations worldwide.
    Rich multimedia experience. The Storm will deliver all the things that you will love about their BlackBerry device - email messaging, security and more. And now, you will enjoy high-speed HTML browsing, a 3.2 MP camera and so much more.
    It’s the Network. The Storm will be available only on America’s Most Reliable Wireless Network, and it runs on America’s largest 3G network
    [/FONT]