via TechCrunch : There’s a guy named Kevin Mitnick who, once upon a time, was ... Smartphone News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional

More Bars, Less Security, in More Places:

via TechCrunch:

There’s a guy named Kevin Mitnick who, once upon a time, was public enemy number one when it came to computer crime. Mitnick has turned over a new leaf and is now a computer crime consultant and, apparently, his disloyalty to the script-kiddie credo has made him a target for hackers.

These hackers are attacking Mitnick’s account with relative impunity and posting his account info almost daily. As a result, his webhost and AT&T have knocked him off their networks. As Kevin notes:
    “They can’t seem to secure my account,” Mitnick told The Register. “And then instead of doing something about it, they try to kill the messenger and want to boot me off their network when all I want them to do is to secure my account so no one gets access to my phone records.”
    Read More

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I guess nobody is safe if a hacker targets you....I keep going back and forth on this one, but have decided that I don't blame AT&T for telling him to find another carrier....he's a high risk target who ultimately puts their whole network in danger. Tough call though...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    I saw the Update with AT&T's response.... on the one hand I have to wonder every time a big corporation just says the claims were unfounded, but at the same time is it possible that good ol' Kev isn't telling us something as well?

Just so I remember- this is the guy that wasn't allowed within so many feet of a computer as conditions of his parole or whatever isn't he?
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pretty sure that's him.
    BlackBerry8320/ Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    Wow. I haven't heard that name in years. I remember driving around with my "Free Kevin Mitnick" bumper sticker that came in my 2600 issue. This article to me is hillarious. Mitnick is on the receiving end now.
    BlackBerry8900/ Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100