Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i got a couple decent stations, but not the local one i wanted...couldn't find the ... Smartphone News forum

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95

Advertisement

i got a couple decent stations, but not the local one i wanted...couldn't find the right url...but it's a neat app...

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~someone help me I can't get to the mobile site I posted in there form but nobody has answered and this wa yesterday is it cause I'm running on 4.2 or what also can someone post the mobile link cause I,ve typed it in I've copyed it and pasted I don't know what to do I have 3 stations some one help any suggestions feel free to email me @ www.soultrib23@att.blackberry.net

ewvarn no está en línea Stack level 2
    It should just be http://m.moodio.fm on your BB browser.

The OS shouldn't matter when getting to the website. It's when you click on the station to try to listen that doesn't work with 4.2.

Noah0504 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31ADF0A2
    Awesome, awesome, awesome. I was just considering paying for XM Mobile... I'm glad I found this free alternative for those times I just want a little music to listen to.

mrpendent no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've been scouring teh intarwebs for the last few days looking for some way to get any kind of internet radio on my BB. This really looks like the thing, once I upgrade to 4.5

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    He didn't have to tell us, meaning he did us a favor by telling us about it but he didn't have to.
    Don't waste your time. This is most likely a previously banned member, ALL his previous posts are via BB (shared IPs) or proxy IP. We have a lot of members who hop back and forth only for this purpose.

It's still in Beta but worth a feature. The best thing is PinStackers usually play a large role in finding Beta problems that need to be resolved or solutions and workarounds to existing ones. Good job all.

Here's what this and the other hop-overs come here to contribute:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...584#post786584

So loyal Stackers, as u find them... hit the "report post" button as we continue to weed them out. We has amassed a huge list of IPs so we know a lot more about these multiple account holders than they think.

Thanks again!

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Very true, it happens on all sites, i just cant believe on this site, someone would actually do it, But I guess some are just to scared to say what they feel as themselves instead of anonamously..

Great work Hayden, thanks for the work you do, weather I use it of not, its great to know..

Maybe this app just isnt for me, but I have passed it on to a couple of friends that would be very interested in it.

As with other features on this site, I still take a look and keep an inventory in my mental database, so I can share my experiance on with my friends and their blackberrys. Which in all reality is what this site is for, is it not
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ^5 Hayden.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    I got it to work on the 8330, 4.3. Once you add the stations you have to log in again at m.moddio.fm but make sure not to add the www and just click on the station and it plays. Well... not all of them.

jrusch no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31ADDE19
    Which one(s) could you get working on the 8330? I've tried a few and none of them work. I also added a couple, and those didn't work either.

keeper22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I really like this service, can't believe it is free

Maybe we can make a list of some favorite stations:

NPR - http://www.moodio.fm/detail.html?id=9924
    Kicking Country (yes...I like country) - http://www.moodio.fm/detail.html?id=63860

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    i get tooltip script error message:wz_tooltip.js must be included INSIDE the body section immediately after the opening tag......anyone else?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by keeper22 View Post
    I really like this service, can't believe it is free

Maybe we can make a list of some favorite stations:

NPR - http://www.moodio.fm/detail.html?id=9924
    Kicking Country (yes...I like country) - http://www.moodio.fm/detail.html?id=63860
    great idea!
    you can start a thread and call it "Moodio: List of working stations"

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    also...how do i ge the music to play? im in my profile and see my stations but all i see is details and delete from list as options....
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^^ check out this thread .. seems to have some trouble-shooting going on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast