2Buzz is the patented BlackBerry Application allowing you to create teleconferences from any location on ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Mobix unveils conference calling app for BlackBerry

Advertisement

2Buzz is the patented BlackBerry Application allowing you to create teleconferences from any location on the fly.

2Buzz offers the same core functionality as 2Talk, and can be installed over-the-air, in bulk, to all of a company's BlackBerry devices.

2Buzz capitalises on the high level of security of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server whilst also offering the added benefits of the Mobix security platform.

Users benefit from an integrated package. Included with the application is a fully featured web interface. 2Buzz.co.uk and 2Buzz.com allow conferences setup on your BlackBerry to be amended and managed online.

Teleconferences can be set up from the device, details transmitted to the 2Talk Server, from which they can also be amended. 2Talk is required to use 2Buzz.

Features include:
    • Create groups to recreate teleconferences at a later date.
    • Each contact can be configured to receive email and/or SMS notifications and reminders.
    • Conferences can be set up from a standard BlackBerry email, include all recipients of the email, in one click.
    • Conferences can be immediate or delayed for up to 120 days in advance
    • Any conferences booked via 2Buzz are also updated to the users 2Talk account in real-time
    [read more]

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    That's pretty sweet!!!

ryanbradley no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Cool!!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dclawyer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sounds like an easy way to create conferences while mobile!

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    I tried looking around but didn't notice....is there a cost to use this? Also, do you know what BBs are able to use this?

Thanks in advance! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TelecomGuru no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Cost of 2Buzz

2Buzz works on all BlackBerry devices with OS 3.7 and above. This should mean it works on at least all of the 8800 series, Curves, Pearls and the new Bold. I've only tried it on my 8820 and my old 8810 - it worked well.

They have a number of cost options. As of July 2008 the standard pricing is Ł9.99 ( €12.57) per month, but if you buy 2Talk then they will bespoke pricing. I've also noticed that if you download the software directly to your BlackBerry (just point your BB browser to http://downloads.2buzz.com) and set-up your account from the software, rather than the website then it's free at present - although this will probably change soon.

It's absolutley brilliant for saving time, what I used to do in 10+ phonecalls or emails I now get done in 3 clicks and a conference call. It even sends email and SMS notifications!

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Is there a demo of this app?

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TelecomGuru View Post
    2Buzz works on all BlackBerry devices with OS 3.7 and above. This should mean it works on at least all of the 8800 series, Curves, Pearls and the new Bold. I've only tried it on my 8820 and my old 8810 - it worked well.

They have a number of cost options. As of July 2008 the standard pricing is Ł9.99 ( €12.57) per month, but if you buy 2Talk then they will bespoke pricing. I've also noticed that if you download the software directly to your BlackBerry (just point your BB browser to http://downloads.2buzz.com) and set-up your account from the software, rather than the website then it's free at present - although this will probably change soon.

It's absolutley brilliant for saving time, what I used to do in 10+ phonecalls or emails I now get done in 3 clicks and a conference call. It even sends email and SMS notifications!
    8310 I think you mean. And also..this looks like a KILLER app!!!!!!!!
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

TelecomGuru no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just for clarity:-

> The Curve is 8300 series (8300,8310,8320)
    > The Pearl is 8100 (8100,8110,8120)
    > 8800 is a just the 8800 series (8800, 8820)
    > The Bold is the new 9000