Cisco has developed a forecast model to estimate future global IP traffic growth. Based on ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Mobile traffic surge, will networks keep up? Download free Cisco app

Advertisement

Cisco has developed a forecast model to estimate future global IP traffic growth. Based on Cisco and independent analysts' forecasts, highlights include the following:

- Global mobile data traffic increased 160% from calendar year-end 2008 to calendar year-end 2009.

- Global mobile data traffic is growing 2.4 times faster than global fixed broadband data traffic.

- Smartphones and mobile PC aircards will drive over 90% of global mobile traffic by 2014.

- Mobile data traffic will roughly double each year.

How does the data connection on your Blackberry or iPhone compare to the "world average"? Cisco's GIST (Global Internet Speed Test) will test and compare your connection to current averages.

Download GIST

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wonder if they'll make an Android version
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Wonder if they'll make an Android version
    I'm thinking they will have to very soon, because all of us former BB Users know that with Android surfing the web from our phones is just so Sweet.

I found that I am Mobile surfing more that ever from my Droid, with the BB it was just for email. And it seems like Android OS is here to stay and getting better.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17