The Mobie awards is presented by the iPhone Boot Camp , a community of several ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Mobie Awards: First Major Awards for Mobile Apps

Advertisement

The Mobie awards is presented by the iPhone Boot Camp, a community of several thousand mobile developers worldwide, and hosted by the ThinkMobile Conference and Expo. The 2009 Mobie Awards accepts nominations for any applications natively created for a mobile device including and not excluding applications for iPhone, Android, Microsoflt, Blackberry, Palm and Symbian.

The March 18, 2009 Mobie Award Evening Gala and live telecast from the elegant art deco Grand Ballroom of the New Yorker Hotel awards excellence in mobile applications in over thirty categories.

The nominees are submitted by the general public and judged by a panel of mobile developers. A total of $50,000 in advanced mobile development training will be awarded to the winning mobile developers.

The Mobie Awards Gala is part of ThinkMobile and all attendees must have an exhibit hall only or conference registration to attend the event.

List of finalists (you will recognize many)

[read more]

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Awesome going to check this out!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Viigo should definitely be up for an award!! How can they not??? They offer one of the best, if not the best (In my opinion it is), RSS feed reader available.
    My Smartphone History - 7130e -> 8130 Pearl -> 8330 Curve -> iPhone 3G -> Javelin(Curve 8900)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Viigo should definitely be up for an award!! How can they not??? They offer one of the best, if not the best (In my opinion it is), RSS feed reader available.
    not sure where it would fall under? they don't list any rss readers. just news/sports sites/apps

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post

Yeah wonder why it was not listed. . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I was thinking news, but I guess it could fall under a variety of catagories, but Viigo should be have been nominated regardless. Its definitely one of the best apps out there, and its cross platform. Oh well.
    Hey Virtual Reach, I definitely think you deserve this award. You're by far my favorite app and an essensial app for smartphone users.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~