Morodo Ltd is pleased to announce that its popular low-cost calling software, MO-Call, is now ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

MO-Call Now Offers Low-Cost Calls From Blackberry

Advertisement

Morodo Ltd is pleased to announce that its popular low-cost calling software, MO-Call, is now available for Blackberry mobiles. MO-Call provides international calling from the Blackberry Curve 8300, 8310 and 8320; Pearl 8100, 8110, 8120 and 8130; and the Blackberry 8800, 8820 and 8830.

MO-Call software for Blackberry mobiles is available as a free download from the MO-Call website: http://www.mo-call.com

Andrew Reid, Managing Director at Morodo stated that, "Blackberry users can now benefit from the substantial savings of MO-Call. Business users finally have a viable alternative to the very expensive outbound international calling tariffs levied by Mobile Network Operators. No change in user behaviour is required to use MO-Call, there's no need to change handset, mobile number or network provider, that's an important consideration for IT Managers responsible for reducing costs whilst maintaining vast fleets of company mobiles." Mr. Reid said.

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Gosh I wish I could understand how this works

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    The price for international calls is double what other companies like Raketu charge. I don't see any savings here.