Rethink-wireless.com - "The intensifying Google-Microsoft stand-off is not all about mobiles, but increasingly users will ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Microsoft to bring free Office to smartphones

Advertisement

Rethink-wireless.com - "The intensifying Google-Microsoft stand-off is not all about mobiles, but increasingly users will be carrying out the bulk of their web and office work on the move, from netbooks or smartphones. So it is hardly surprising that there is a mobile slant to Microsoft's latest riposte to Google's aggressive attacks on its model, with Chrome OS and cloud-based applications. The Redmond giant is to launch a free, web-based version of its Office suite, with smartphone implementation from day one."

Read More

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Do you feel that the release of said office suite will also include a pdf reader? That would be one of the last formats that will be left out if its not included.

Regards cHAd
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    That's very kewl I can't wait, the only google item I like is their search engine, I really don't want google and microsoft to be in every aspect of my life. Wow its eerie how microsoft and google are getting to be the same in my book now, who woulda guessed lol