Melodeo, Inc., a leader in mobile and online music and media services, today announced plans ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Melodeo to Distribute New Mobile Music Service for BlackBerry

Advertisement

Melodeo, Inc., a leader in mobile and online music and media services, today announced plans to distribute their nuTsie mobile music service this spring on BlackBerry smartphones, including the popular BlackBerry Pearl and BlackBerry Curve. nuTsie will also be featured on the mobile.blackberry.com home page and the BlackBerry Owners Lounge.

nuTsie is a new mobile and online music service that allows anyone to listen to their iTunes music and playlists in hi-fi quality on their BlackBerry smartphone, PC or other mobile phone, as well as explore other users' playlists and share music with friends. nuTsie.com users can also find and listen to new music by searching and browsing by artist, member, category and song title.

"nuTsie allows our partners to leverage the high consumer demand for mobile music, as well as the popularity and existing consumer investment in iTunes," said Jeff Bartee, Director of Sales & Business Development for Melodeo, Inc. "We're excited to bring this product to the BlackBerry platform and we look forward to the commercial launch this spring."

Melodeo's mobile entertainment services now reach more than 50 million wireless customers through distribution deals and customer relationships with Alltel, AT&T, SunCom, T-Mobile, Danger, Motorola, Rogers Wireless in Canada, 3 in the UK and Ireland, China Unicom, Sony BMG Music Entertainment and Warner Music Group in China; TDC in Denmark, Korean Telecom Freetel (KTF) in Korea and M1 in Singapore. Melodeo's mobile entertainment services are compatible with the majority of mobile handsets on the market.

About Melodeo, Inc.
    Melodeo, Inc. is a leader in delivering music and other media to the Web and mobile devices. Through products such as nuTsie and Mobilcast, Melodeo combines powerful content, a simple user interface and access to any device, making it easy to enjoy and share entertainment with family and friends anytime and anyplace.
    Web sites: http://www.nutsie.com, http://www.melodeo.com, http://www.mobilcast.com

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Melodeo to Distribute New Mobile Music Service for BlackBerry

Sounds cool...how much will this application cost?
    ~Lauren

Tonebone no está en línea Stack level 1

Sounds cool, it wouldnt load for me though. Invalid jar through OTA and invalid alx file through DM. Asked about it a few times on here no one seems to have an answer.

Moechick007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24867F51
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonebone View Post
    Sounds cool, it wouldnt load for me though. Invalid jar through OTA and invalid alx file through DM. Asked about it a few times on here no one seems to have an answer.
    Try to go to www.nutsie.com/j/231977. If that doesn't work you can go to www.nutsie.com and there is a go mobile link about halfway down the page. There you can enter in your phone number. They will send you a text with a link to download the program. If all else fails if you pm me your number I can send you the text they sent me. Hope this helps!!!

ballr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask.

not working for me it says jar out of range

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

hey this is really really sweet thanks Hayden

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB

This program is GREAT. I've had it on my Pearl for a few months now...Works like a charm

elacogdhs no está en línea Stack level 2

Ive had it for awhile too and its pretty cool. Only limitation is you can only listen to songs nutsie has the rights to.
    Also the pearls 2.5 jack is a negative for me.

BobL no está en línea Stack level 2

Tried the OTA download and it wasn't there. Tried to download the app from my PC and it's not there either.

Xyxyll no está en línea Stack level 2

This isn't really news, for nutsie has been available for months. If they really want to be featured on rim's website though, I hope they fix their app to work on the cdma blackberrys and overhaul their poor customer service.

dome24 no está en línea Stack level 1

i got the "907 invalid JAR string index out of range-16" message how can i make this work for me, i love my curve but the music player though better than the pearl is still pretty sad..

rex kinful no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~install mine on my pearl and it works but it will play for 1 minute and take 3 minutes to come back cut off afer every 1 minute of play. Can someone help me with my setings please.

rex kinful no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this is the only streaming software that worked for me but sound cuts off every one minute of play. I need assistance with setting please help.

mkestotz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23C56995
    907 invalid JAR string index out of range:-16.Is there a knowledge base or support site I can stick this error code in or has someone already worked this out?Thanks for any assistance.