RIM has updated their iTunes music sync app dubbed BlackBerry Media Sync. The upgrade adds ... Smartphone News forum

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Thumbs up Media Sync updated to version 1.1.0.24 - Album Art, Languages, Vista64

Advertisement

RIM has updated their iTunes music sync app dubbed BlackBerry Media Sync.

The upgrade adds iTunes® album art library information, as well as additional language support - specifically Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, and Turkish.

Not mentioned in the KB article that announced the update is support for 64 Bit Vista. I don't honestly know when that was added, but this thread still had no solution about a month ago.

Anyway, read all about BlackBerry Media Sync here, and download it here.
    JerryD

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057

Album arts

I tried it and it's OK, but what about the album art, where does it go? I can see a folder in pictures called music and the album art is there, but does it work with the music player like FlipSide or Miu Tunes?
    Thanks.

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    Haha! Sorry, I really don't mean to get a lil off topic with this..but when I hit the KB link I get an error message, the funny thing is..it's an error message similar to a BB error message..

There was an error in processing your request.

Please retry the query.

Specific Error Message:
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.kanisa.action.kcdisplay.Dyn

lol, anyway..getting back on track, I never like the Media Sync app but if they keep on improving it, it may become a useful tool for me.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have been trying for WEEKS (every time I connect either my 8100 or my 8120 to Media Sync) to get the upgrade for Media Sync to work and for some reason it just won't take.

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    Everytime I run the media sync it says No Device connected? anyone else have this problem. My Storm shows up when I connect to the desktop then I go to the media sync and no luck.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ElCamino,

Have you actually downloaded the Media Sync application? It's a separate download from Desktop Manager.

Just checking!

Roger

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I have been trying for WEEKS (every time I connect either my 8100 or my 8120 to Media Sync) to get the upgrade for Media Sync to work and for some reason it just won't take.
    Erica,

So when you launch MS, it tells you there's an upgrade, but the upgrade never completes successfully?

tommy0178 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried out the IMPORT option after launching the updated Media Sync and it started but after 1850 files an error occurred. This consistently happens at the same point. Any thoughts?

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by tommy0178 View Post
    I tried out the IMPORT option after launching the updated Media Sync and it started but after 1850 files an error occurred. This consistently happens at the same point. Any thoughts?

I get a little more than halfway through the Import and have the same problem of an error occurring. Happens at the same point every time. Any help?
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

akiva23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i had the same problem when i was running 90 i downgraded to 85 and it synced again must be an os thing im guessing