John Mayer's 2008 summer tour will begin July 2 at Milwaukee's Summerfest, Billboard.com has learned. ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Mayer Aligns With Blackberry For Summer Tour

Advertisement

John Mayer's 2008 summer tour will begin July 2 at Milwaukee's Summerfest, Billboard.com has learned. The tour is presented by BlackBerry and features Colbie Caillat and Brett Dennen as support.

Tickets will be available to members of Mayer's "Local 83" fan club beginning Thursday (April 10), and to the general public beginning April 19. The tour will play primarily amphitheaters, wrapping Aug. 2 at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion near Houston.

[Read More]

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Not too surprising since he's also playing the WES Party this year

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am actually kind of surprised since he is such an Apple advocate.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Blackberry sponsored John Mayer's 2007 summer tour as well. I am so excited! i am on the pre-sale list! YAY!!!!!!.....

Oh and John mayer loves his Blackberry Curve as much as the rest of us. He does love Apple and his Macbook Air, but when it comes to his phone, he is a Curve lover :-)
    http://blog.honeyee.com/john/archive...h_of_eleg.html
    Here are photos of Blackberry Curve he posted on his blog:

Last edited by ct5694; 04-08-2008 at 03:15 PM. Reason: more.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hmm..glad to hear that...guess that he and I are similar in that regard huh.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

Rota no está en línea Stack level 2
    Awesome. I love John Mayer's music, especially his blues trio, he has two of the best session musicians of all time backing him up and it all just sounds amazing. I'll have to check out his current project when he comes to AZ, and take plenty of pics with my Curve!