It's not uncommon for BlackBerry users to be spending too much on Enterprise Service Packages. ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

MailPronto Takes the Lead in BlackBerry Enterprise Service Plans

It's not uncommon for BlackBerry users to be spending too much on Enterprise Service Packages. In fact, today's major mobile carriers are charging anywhere from $40 to $60 a month for such plans, yet this hefty price tag may not include the e-mailbox fee, and may be charged in addition to an existing data plan.

Keeping affordability in mind, MailPronto, a new leader in hosted exchange, hosted e-mail and managed e-mail service, offers BlackBerry Enterprise pricing at $9.99 a month, plus a low $8.95 monthly mailbox fee. For some consumers and companies, this equates to nearly 80 percent in savings per user, according to Octavio Diaz, COO of MailPronto.

"For BlackBerry users who don't have a mailbox fee included in their provider's data plan, they will need to sign up for this cost and then buy into an Enterprise-Service type package," Diaz says. "This can be very expensive, when it's provided by the most popular mobile carriers in the marketplace. We're selling our Enterprise solution - MailPronto's Hosted Exchange with Blackberry Enterprise -- for under $20 per month. This is a huge savings for anyone, big or small."

[read more]

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    T o' Bee
    Don't see how this is different than any of the others? They make it sound like you don't have to pay the 20-60 BES monthly plan with your carrier. Doubting that's the case. I used exchange my mail several years ago and they gave me hosted bes and owa for about $18 a month. ~via BB (