Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Is there anyway to put a folder on the home screen or change the icons ... Smartphone News forum

JakeHasABB no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Is there anyway to put a folder on the home screen or change the icons without using plazmic?
    Last edited by JakeHasABB; 07-24-2008 at 06:54 PM.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No

diablox28 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am on att. i have a curve 8310. i am running os 4.5.0.52 that i got from the italy TIM site. but when i download these new themes for 4.5. it doesnt work. it downloads it, but when i go to options>themes, they are not there. but if i go to options>advanced options>applications.....they are there. so it downloads the theme but i cant use them. i also got the new 4.5 cdk, and made my own theme, and the same thing happens.

PLEASE HELP!

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Are you resetting you BB?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by diablox28 View Post
    I am on att. i have a curve 8310. i am running os 4.5.0.52 that i got from the italy TIM site. but when i download these new themes for 4.5. it doesnt work. it downloads it, but when i go to options>themes, they are not there. but if i go to options>advanced options>applications.....they are there. so it downloads the theme but i cant use them. i also got the new 4.5 cdk, and made my own theme, and the same thing happens.

PLEASE HELP!
    how are you downloading them? ota or desktop download?
    did you happen to delete the theme reader?

if the theme appears in the applications, but not the options then usually it means that you downloaded a theme not compatible with your device. also, if it was the first time you downloaded an OTA theme, sometimes your bb will require a battery pull/soft reset to activate the theme. but you said you are having the same issue with themes you have made? so my next question is, are you 100% sure you loaded the 4.5 OS on your bb?

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ^^^I'm having the same problem too. When I download the Mac bottom dock theme ota it doesn't show up. Did the reset and battery pull no go. I'm running 4.5.0.52 OS.

AKCHRIS93 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2447BCA1
    Pretty Dope Themes Man. Looking 4ward too seeing how they Look on my BB. Keep it up Man.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 07-25-2008 at 12:39 PM. Reason: font color and all bold
    Without Will, One can not Win.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by atj2468 View Post
    Zip file plz! cuz havent u notice tht all os 4.5 are ota and i know how 2 do ota jzt tht wen i go 2 pinstack on my bb it loads but the page is blank
    Make sure that you have your emulation set to blackberry

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Thanks Cheri, your the best. I'll have to check it out tomorrow. My son and I are watching a movie together on the PC.

Whoo Hoo, I did it! I actually made a theme and exported it and viola, it's on my 8320. Wow, I did it on my first try. Of course I did a jig when it showed up in my themes. Now I hope to make something really cool if I can figure out how to Animate icons and move them around.

leedslad1981 no está en línea Stack level 2
    pearl all the way (8120) - preferably make a leeds united theme ???/

robinson no está en línea Stack level 1

Device Simulator in JDE4.5

Quote Originally Posted by lraed74 View Post
    OK, so I downloaded the new JDE/CDK but I keep getting the 'no device simulator' message. I read that the simulator is bundled with the JDE so what do I need to do with getting this running?
    I was having the same problem and found that I had to export the .alx file and then start the simulator from Start>>RIM>>Device Simulator

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_devious View Post
    PM me what apps you want on the bottom...
    Just sent you a PM!

cezjrc no está en línea Stack level 1
    I really like these themes that you created. I've been using the 4.5 for a week now and I haven't installed any themes for it yet. I use a pearl and I look forward to see what else is made.

tanpecan28 Guest
    ooooh....I think I'm drooling...i'm loving the new themes.

diablox28 no está en línea Stack level 1
    cherri,
    i tried both ota and through the desktop loader. and yes I am sure i have 4.5 installed on the phone. i go to Options>about and it says v4.5.0.52 (platform 2.7.0.66) i have tried multiple themes. but after i read your reply......I am thinking i might have erased the theme reader. what ever that is. because after I install a new OS on my computer, I go into the java folder and erase the PTT and all themes except for the zen theme. but i have also downloaded a theme for 4.2 OS. and it works. I am using the 4.2 theme now. what do you think??

I appreciate all your help. THANKS!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast