Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by dts51 I'm not sure I understand your question, but i'll give it ... Smartphone News forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dts51 View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question, but i'll give it a try...icon names cannot be changed, and the icons on the main screen on a custom theme are decided by the developer of the theme.
    I meant the app itself, like can I go in to the apps listing and rename "internet browser" to "browser" so that it shows up on the home screen? I still may not be making any sense, but hopefully... Thanx for the response!

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    URBAN GROVE does not worl ??
    Mike

WrldMndNova no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by W!ndeX View Post
    Wow they are all awsome but I unfortunatly still have the 4.3 os. No update yet for Bell Mobility
    Hm. yeah T-mobile has still got my 8100 Pearl at 4.2.1...So it'll be awhile before any updated themes for me...
    :-(

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    Fear not, Pearl owners! I've been playing around with Plazmic and using some of the new features to clean up my themes and do some things I've always wanted to, but never been able to, until now.

I will be updating all of my themes (bBerry, AeroBerry, AquaBerry, 9Berry, and BoldBerry), with new features and graphics, and will be making a few new surprises. So far, I've done bottom dock themes for bBerry and AquaBerry, and Today Plus style themes for 9Berry and BoldBerry. I'll probably be doing L-style themes for the last two as well. I'll be exporting them for the 4.2/4.3 OS as well as fully compatible 4.5 OS themes.

If anyone has any suggestions, please send me a PM and I'll take them under advisement.

As a side note: a little birdy told me there is a way to modify Plazmic to export custom themes to 4.2. At the moment, I'm running a custom Today Plus version of BoldBerry on my 8130 with the 4.3 OS, and it looks great. So, all my custom themes should be lower OS compatible. Just thought I'd let you know!

It'll take me a few days to do some testing and continue to mess with Plazmic, so please be patient.

lraed74 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dts51 View Post
    No 3rd party icons on a custom theme with this CDK, whatever native icons the developer chooses to put on the home screen is what you will be stuck with, no icon shuffling whatsoever! ...Thats the reason I'm sticking with "old school" zen style themes, I can choose whatever icons I decide I want on the home screen. This CDK release is a big dissapointment IMO!

I'll be sticking with the older zen themes also, not being able to rearrange things for my need is irritating.

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the update for us Pearl users for the XBlue. This theme will definitely be my theme of choice for a while. Excellent work.
    Last edited by jforce1; 07-23-2008 at 01:02 PM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I get a 503 "the server is currently unavailable to handle your request...." error when trying to download the Pinstack 2008 Today theme. Anyone else get this and/or have a solution? I've been trying off and on for about 5 hours.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 07-23-2008 at 04:40 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I really like the Relax theme but I will stick with my preinstalled Zen since the icons on the homescreen are not my fav.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    fINALLY THE THEMES HAS AVRIVED!!!!!!!

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Thanks Monkey will be looking for your fine work on themes for us Pearl users.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    hey am having problems downloading the thems. they are coming in a file type that my Blackberry desktop manager can't pick up. HELP!:cry:

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    its funny how all of a sudden 0s 4.5 comes out and everyone gets it and now were making themes for 'em greath themes by the way

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    Thanks Monkeybiziu It Will Be So Great To Have New Themes Available For Us Cdma Users Running 4.3os On The Pearls Thanks Alot Man Can't Wait To See The Updates!!!!!!

rnlent no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can the menu fonts be resized? I really do like the themes but can't see the menus. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fuentes01a no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3188C681
    Monkeybiziu, thank you so much for taking the time to work on your themes for us pearl owners.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast