Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Awesome themes! I've got one question though: can I somehow change the ... Smartphone News forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Awesome themes! I've got one question though: can I somehow change the name of my BB browser. It comes up as "internet browser" which seems to make it not generate an icon with some themes, or not show up on the homescreen with these themes. Any help would be great!

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Nice! I downloaded the Urban themes. I wanna try! Am downloading the new theme builder now...it's taking forever! I have my wallpaper resized but to the icons need to be a specific size or will the theme builder do it?

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    i wish the icons weren't hardcored.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by E3BK View Post
    Nice! I downloaded the Urban themes. I wanna try! Am downloading the new theme builder now...it's taking forever! I have my wallpaper resized but to the icons need to be a specific size or will the theme builder do it?
    if you are going to insert your own icons, they must be resized or sized 48x36 (for zen, respectively)

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    wow that's amazing
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

joelwag no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24264C42
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Great work, themes look great.
    IMO the icons on the home screen should be Address Book,Phone,SMS,Email,Calender.
    Just my opinion.

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    if you are going to insert your own icons, they must be resized or sized 48x36 (for zen, respectively)
    Got it. I found the icons I want to use but resizing them to 48x36 distorts it. So I'll have to play around with some photoshop tomorrow.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by E3BK View Post
    Got it. I found the icons I want to use but resizing them to 48x36 distorts it. So I'll have to play around with some photoshop tomorrow.
    check this thread. it also has a link to a tutorial i did for making zen icons (so they won't be distorted )
    lots of sites to download from, also check our download/theme dev section for 'theme goodies'

sunnyb no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

Excellent Themes. I'm really impressed.

I have 4.5 OS but when i loaded the themes on my 8310 and my buddy's 8820, some icons are missing. Anyone else have this issue or any insight to what it could be?

Thanks

PIN/ID
    ATA
    maybe they are apps you don't have installed.

for instance, i don't use the help/search/task/maps so i always 'uncheck' them when loading an OS. but ... if the app was put on the homescreen you won't see it until you load that app back onto your bb ...

or ... if the missing icon is sms, then you need to go into your messages, choose options/general settings. then scroll down to bottom and make sure email/sms is set to 'separated'

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Awesome looking themes!!!

sunnyb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    maybe they are apps you don't have installed.

for instance, i don't use the help/search/task/maps so i always 'uncheck' them when loading an OS. but ... if the app was put on the homescreen you won't see it until you load that app back onto your bb ...

or ... if the missing icon is sms, then you need to go into your messages, choose options/general settings. then scroll down to bottom and make sure email/sms is set to 'separated'
    Thanks for the quick response. Never thought about that. That's probably it. Will have to deal with it as we can't change which icons appear.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    As the new themes are made, will they eventually allow icon movement? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^^ one can only hope

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Awesome themes! I've got one question though: can I somehow change the name of my BB browser. It comes up as "internet browser" which seems to make it not generate an icon with some themes, or not show up on the homescreen with these themes. Any help would be great!

I'm not sure I understand your question, but i'll give it a try...icon names cannot be changed, and the icons on the main screen on a custom theme are decided by the developer of the theme.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast