Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by jrockett I'm still not sold on the Bold's design. It doesn't wow ... Smartphone News forum

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jrockett View Post
    I'm still not sold on the Bold's design. It doesn't wow me but as stated above I'll wait for the next curve to see where RIM go from here.
    I completely agree. The features sound great, but design is not impressive as many are making it seem. Im waiting to see next generation curve as well. (if you recall 8800 launched first with so-so design looking like a giant pearl. Curve launched next with much more appeal)

Also consider the fact that RIM has yet to release anything in timely manner, unless you're the type to switch to whichever carrier is offering the phone model you like at that moment, I wouldn't hold my breath for the bold.

WHERE THE HELL IS 4.3/4.5 OS FOR CURVE ??? RIM, TMO, ANY CARRIER IN THE WORLD??????

HATER-ADE FRUIT PUNCH FLAVOR IS GREAT!
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    As I get older I realize that I like my devices smaller and smaller. I had a curve but I'm liking the pearl better. And I love the 4.3 os. Way to go tmobile. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I heard late next Month for the Bold.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kmunik8 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mayer is dating Jennifer Anniston.. quirks or not.. he's one lucky guy.

As far as OS 4.5 (formerly 4.3.1) for ATT & TMOBILE, a beta is floating around (8300, 8310, 8320).. Verizon has not released a beta but looks like july of this year 4.5 will release along with the G1 BOLD.. thunder (touchscreen) is scheduled for Q4 of this year, exclusive to Verizon and Vodaphone. Finally verizon is giving up WIFI and GPS in the same phone.

Next is Kickstart which is getting alot of bad press because of its flipphone clam style , non blackberry qwerty easy to use keyboard, but rather a MOTO razor type, and it looks clumsy/klugy , not a true blackberry, but i guess there is a market out there for it.. maybe competing with the moto crazor

skaii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242DEE39
    According to the picture, looks like John Mayer needs to charge his battery....

At any case, I'm waiting until I'm eligible for an upgrade with T-Mobile. By then, they'll have 3G in most places, and they'll also have the Bold, and probably a 3G - compatible new Curve.

The new OS makes the Curve even sexier so I don't mind the wait. I love my Curve.
    Hi. :D

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I'm gonna hunt his sappy love sing a$$ and take it from him LOL.....then I'll blog from it to his site haha...Sorry couldn't resist...Just waiting for the world to change.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    I'm gonna hunt his sappy love sing a$$ and take it from him LOL.....then I'll blog from it to his site haha...Sorry couldn't resist...Just waiting for the world to change.
    That just aint right!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    That just aint right!
    Haha I was having a moment. LOL

furrbrain no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4F98B
    I wat one when TMobile has it!

alpra no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when is tmobile os 4.3 or higher coming out for 8100 pearl?

brandon_hair no está en línea Stack level 2
    Iphone just reminds me of the wanna-be hipster kids downtown...

bigbinxter no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah, the least they could do is tide the poor CDMA users over with an OS upgrade, because you know we won't be seeing the Bold for a while.

I'm on the Verizon 8830, and while everyone else is at least able to pass the time streaming media to their OS 4.3 Curves, we neglected 8830 users are stuck in the dark ages on OS 4.2.

tonyr38663 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CF2EAF
    Maybe John Mayer can tell us the good and bad about the bold.

tiny1977 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is sprint coming out with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12