Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thanks Hayden, I've been waiting for a new release!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... Smartphone News forum

lldru32 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Thanks Hayden, I've been waiting for a new release!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Crazydad no está en línea Stack level 1
    My installation went *almost* flawless on my T-Mobile Curve (8320). After installation (30 minutes or so) and restoring of my apps from the previous OS version (memos, calendar, password keeper, address book, etcetera), I went to options to change to a certain theme that I liked,however, the theme was unsupported and crashed my blackberry. I had the dreaded RESET from hell that kept returning no matter what I tried. I didn't fret though. I've used blackberry smartphones for years and I've crashed them all by experimenting. Anyway, I basically did a wipe and reinstall using the desktop manager app. Afterwards, I restored the apps mentioned above. After I logged into Tmobile's website and sent my service books and configured the phone to my liking, I decided to not restore Viigo, WeatherEye and Google Map. Instead, I downloaded them OTA. They all work like they are suppose to. All of my apps worked except for Yahoo Messenger. I then deleted it and reinstalled it OTA. It now works as it should. The video feature is a pleasure, the HTML email function looks and works wonderfully and I especially like the Documents to Go feature. The Camera does take better photos, too. I'm definitely lovin' OS 4.5.0.52. Wifi, UMA, WiFi browser/Hotspot browser all work without problems.

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is the latest 8830 OS really still 4.2?

Are all the .51, .56 etc Beta still?

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
    Is the latest 8830 OS really still 4.2?

Are all the .51, .56 etc Beta still?
    I have the .51 and have had no problems...been running it around 3 weeks now. It is beta, but I saw that an official release just came out.

joseph.zimmer no está en línea Stack level 1
    I upgraded my 8100 to 4.5 and love it! My only question is does it unlock the device by deleting the vendor.xml file?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph.zimmer View Post
    I upgraded my 8100 to 4.5 and love it! My only question is does it unlock the device by deleting the vendor.xml file?
    No. It does not unlock the device.

Zo

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    Someone should update this form to accommodate for the newly released 4.5 OS for the 8330 Curve and 8130 Pearl from MTS Mobility!!
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345