MP3tunes is pleased to announce the global launch of its free Load2Mobile service, which lets ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Load2Mobile Turns Mobile Phones Into Music Players - Wirelessly

Advertisement

MP3tunes is pleased to announce the global launch of its free Load2Mobile service, which lets people turn their cell phones into robust personal music players without cables - completely wirelessly. Load2Mobile works with virtually any phone with text and music capability, including devices from BlackBerry, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, LG and Sony Ericsson.

Music fans can use Load2Mobile right away by visiting www.mp3tunes.com/load2mobile. Clicking the "Choose Song For Mobile" button locates song files on a computer and also allows for simple, one-step signup for a Load2Mobile account. Type in the mobile number and with a couple more clicks, the song is sent wirelessly, optimized for high-quality listening in a small file size.

In addition to this simple process of sending a song with a text message, Load2Mobile can send songs from any web page using the Load2Mobile plug-in for Internet Explorer or Firefox. And after adding their own music library to the MP3tunes Music Locker, people have even more options for moving songs to their phone with just a click. Finally, Load2Mobile also has free software for many phones, so songs can be sent directly without using a text message. For more information visit www.mp3tunes.com/l2mfaq.

"Many people don't realize that their existing phone is already designed to play music, and that they just need an easy way to put songs onto it, which is what Load2Mobile does," commented Michael Robertson, CEO of MP3tunes. "Using just a web browser you can send your personal music to your mobile completely wirelessly, something not even possible on the most expensive iPhone."

[read more]

Akim281 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216E72B9
    nice, thanks cherrichiodo

NautcaSprt6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hmm interesting. I have my songs on my memory card, so dno if i will need this.
    Let me know how it goes to whoever d/l it.
    Check out the Z at www.300CForumZ.com
    Also check out my MySpace at www.MySpace.com/DJBertan

AKCHRIS93 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2447BCA1
    This is TIGHT!!!! Finally a Program that IS Usefully that i can txt music too my phone wit.
    Without Will, One can not Win.

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Very nice APP !!! I am going to try when I got out of the office...
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    got errors. and, ie blocks it. noticed when i checked the properties,ther is no certificate. and no info when it was created.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I get a "909 Application authentication failure" error getting the player to install OTA on my 8120 with OS 4.5.0.81. Which version is specifically for the BlackBerry platform?
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 09-26-2008 at 10:51 PM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ill check this out
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28
    Sick sick sick..... nice find and post Cherri....exactly what I was looking for...hated that i couldnt send music files unless they were under the 2.9mb limit to BB...this compresses the file so that it will be downloadable...nice.
    ***RIP<3MD***

jzamoras no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204E9A8B
    Is it BIS compatible?

Best,
    Jaime

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I tried this and it sent me the song in aac format and i get filesystem error when i tried to play it
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>