Live from WES 2006 in sunny rain-soaked Florida, QuickPlay Media announced the QuickPlayer audio streamer ... Smartphone News forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Live From WES: QuickPlayer Released For BlackBerry 8700 (Plus Impressions

Advertisement

Live from WES 2006 in sunny rain-soaked Florida, QuickPlay Media announced the QuickPlayer audio streamer for 8700 BlackBerrys. After downloading the application, users can register for a variety of free and subscription-based channels offering about 5 to 10 minutes of international and business news, entertainment and sports highlights. - Read more
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Live From WES: QuickPlayer Released For BlackBerry 8700 (Plus Impressions

I'll upgarde from the 7290 with 4.2 is launched. Trying to find out some launch info on that now.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Looks like QuickPlayer and Sona are going to be competing here in the near future...
    Now all we'll have to do is see if they follow suit like every other thing that's attached to RIM and decide to try and sue each other.

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

where can i download the applications that press release suggested june?
    more info...
    http://www.quickplaymedia.com/rim/

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by digitalslack
    where can i download the applications that press release suggested june?
    more info...
    http://www.quickplaymedia.com/rim/
    ???

Lost me there

trinybwoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F8984

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I believe what he is trying to say is that where can he download the software before the advertised announcned date of june 2006

asnpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D2E441

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    On the website it says its available in july. Anyone know approximately what day?! This will be a great app to have.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by asnpcwiz
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    On the website it says its available in july. Anyone know approximately what day?! This will be a great app to have.
    Just fill in your Name and email address at the bottom of the page that is linked above and they will email when it is released.