Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by Amigotek Family Plan - Contract - Talk/Text/Web $159.99 That was the only ... Smartphone News forum

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    Family Plan - Contract - Talk/Text/Web $159.99

That was the only thing I saw incorrect based off the info and fliers we were sent. I would add that additional lines on family plans for monthly plans is only $5 on the 750/1500.

Zo
    Thats why I put for unlimited

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    They are having their first official news to the dealers on Sunday. I will see if I can report back what is going on once I am through with the conference call tomorrow.

Zo
    You dont have your new pricing guides yet?

coverdac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158058d
    I have unlimited for two berries talk text data for 155 after taxes. I would pay more with what I see here.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by coverdac View Post
    I have unlimited for two berries talk text data for 155 after taxes. I would pay more with what I see here.
    That's true but how is your plan so cheap? I pay more than that and I don't even have unlimited minutes.

PIN/ID
    2158058d
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaricanese View Post
    That's true but how is your plan so cheap? I pay more than that and I don't even have unlimited minutes.
    I have unlimited family talk for 89.99 unlimited family text for 9.99 and 19.99 unlimited bis for each berry. The real deal is the 9.99 text, everyone I talked to pays atleast 19.99 for that and even 24.99. And I know they bumped up to 24.99. The unlimited loyalty you should be able to ask for if you been with them for awhile. Call tmo at this number 1800-375-1126, its their business side but they always help me with anything, I'm on a consumer plan. Hope I could help.

PIN/ID
    2158058d
    Quote Originally Posted by coverdac View Post
    I have unlimited family talk for 89.99 unlimited family text for 9.99 and 19.99 unlimited bis for each berry. The real deal is the 9.99 text, everyone I talked to pays atleast 19.99 for that and even 24.99. And I know they bumped up to 24.99. The unlimited loyalty you should be able to ask for if you been with them for awhile. Call tmo at this number 1800-375-1126, its their business side but they always help me with anything, I'm on a consumer plan. Hope I could help.
    One other thing, for each additional line I add its 39.99 up to 2 more lines. That only uses the talk and text.

clary33 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Jus upgraded!!

We are saving $60!! For 4 lines, unlimited talk, unlimited text, and unlimited internet for $219!! Awesome deal!
    ~ Clary~

*Live, Love, Laugh*

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just got off the phone with tmobile and the unlimited plan doesnt not include unlimited web for blacberrys. Theres still a $24.99 charge. Is this correct or was the rep misinformed?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Empire View Post
    Just got off the phone with tmobile and the unlimited plan doesnt not include unlimited web for blacberrys. Theres still a $24.99 charge. Is this correct or was the rep misinformed?
    I believe they were misinformed, but checking myself now.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    I believe they were misinformed, but checking myself now.
    I was also quoted a $35 per line "migration fee"

So I was going to do the Unlimited fmaily plan for $139.99 and 2 line at $30/each addon and I have a @home line for $9.99

I was going to be paying about the same give or take $5/$10 but everyone has web now and then the rep dropped the oh Blackberrys arent included as well as the myTouch. Theres an additonal $24.99 add-on for those devices.

In short I just wasted 45 minutes of my day on the phone with that rep LoL

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Was looking through their site and yeah, it still says that BIS is an add-on, but that the new plans will include BES. I really, really hope that's a typo or this doesn't benefit me at all.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    How to upgrade your OS

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

PIN/ID
    Ask
    That's what I saw, but it says BES for data.
    How to upgrade your OS

I was really excited about the plan. I mean nobody has anything better to offer but its such a dissapointment that the smartphones are being left out of the loop. Guess I'll just stick with my grandfathered plan.

dbb10001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    "Project Dark" or not, if you're feeling like the pricing here is rather steep in general, I thought I'd add a tip for minimizing the monthly bills. I actually work for the consumer advocacy division of the company Validas, where we electronically audit and subsequently reduce the average cell bill by 22 percent through our website, fixmycellbill. com. Put simply, Validas guards against frivolous and unnecessary charges that inflate your cell bill more than it should be for your usage. You can find out for free if fixmycellbill.com can modify your plan to better suit your needs by going to the website.

For more info, check out Validas in the media, most recently on Fox News at myfoxtampabay. com/dpp/consumer/conlaw/lower_cell_phone_bills_072409.

Good luck to everyone reading on lowering your cell bills, particularly in light of this tough economy.

Dylan
    Consumer Advocacy, fixmycellbill.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast