Guardian UK : Kodak has launched lawsuits alleging that the iPhone and BlackBerry - two ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Kodak launches lawsuit against iPhone and BlackBerry

Advertisement

Guardian UK: Kodak has launched lawsuits alleging that the iPhone and BlackBerry - two of the world's most popular mobile phones - infringe its patents.

The photographic pioneer said on Thursday that it had filed a case in the Western District of New York against Apple and Canadian handset manufacturer Research in Motion, as well as an extra one against Apple, amid claims that they that were unfairly using technology patented by Kodak Eastman.

Read More

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Kodak is/was a pioneer in digital photography but this one simply says to me like many businesses in the US when your not doing well or can't compete (in business) the second thing you do is sue.

What a waste of time and money.

sjb4 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree with srl7741, if you can't keep up just sue the competition. So does this mean Kodak will pull their apps? I use Kodak Gallery on my iPhone but its not all that great, took them forever to get it working with 3.0 OS and you can't view any of your friends' albums, just your own.

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Kodak is/was a pioneer in digital photography but this one simply says to me like many businesses in the US when your not doing well or can't compete (in business) the second thing you do is sue.

What a waste of time and money.
    So True!

These lawsuits are getting out of hand. What is the world coming to....