RIM will be reporting results for the first quarter of fiscal 2007 on June 29, ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Arrow Just in! - RIM to Announce 1Q Results on June 29!

Advertisement

RIM will be reporting results for the first quarter of fiscal 2007 on June 29, 2006 after the close of the market. A conference call and live webcast will be held beginning at 5 pm ET, which can be accessed by dialing 416-640-1907 or by logging on at www.rim.com/investors/events/index.shtml. A replay of the conference call will also be available at approximately 7 pm by dialing 416-640-1917 and entering passcode 21193373#.

This replay will be available until midnight ET July 13, 2006.

Rim had a good day today and we look forward to an upbeat report with positive figures on the 29th. See you there!

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

Re: Just in! - RIM to Announce 1Q Results on June 29!

Well I can let ya in on a little news. Few weeks back RIM. Ceo told the street that the outlook for this year wasn't to good. If you own this stock sell and get into some other telecomm. You aren't going to make any money onthis stock not worth sitting on it for yrs just to make a few points when you canget into the utilities sectors and make a few points in a day. Like today SLB went 2.72. After all that why we are in the market to make money. I picked up shares on monday @ 54.68. Closed today at 59.03. RIM is never going today that again. Just my opinion

PIN/ID
    ask

Stackers for more on RIM's stock and rating see RIMM on thestreet.com website

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

All I have to say is that after listening to today's webcast, I am VERY interested to see what the next 12-24 months hold for the future of RIM...I believe you are about to see some major/ground breaking things...and I mean that in a very good way.

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ why would any CEO tell wallstreet to sell all the stock one may have in his company. That doesn't make sense does anyone have a quote or something?

PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

I believe I heard this on cnbc can't remember which program. May have been Jim Cramer

PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

I prefer www.realmoney.com. Oh yeah its a subsciption service. For better rating you should really goto the stock analist website for rimm. The street gives you general but you really need to look at the balance sheet speficaly the eps, cash avial. Oh yeah these days you want to have a good yield rate 4+ and good divs. Cash divs and stocks divs are a great plus. Some of the things I've picked up along that

PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

Digitalslack. Theceo didn't say to sell the stock. I said to sell it and buy something that would make you more money. Ceo said outlook for the year doesn't look good. To me that's enough said. I would want out

PIN/ID
    ask

Just a reminder to Stackers to keep in mind:

"We cannot and do not assume responsibility for the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, legality or applicability of any material posted or otherwise transmitted by Forum users"

Ammar Odeh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3008ebaa

They will have a great quarter, take it from the front lines

PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Agreed

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~In my humble opinion, if I was in a position to buy stock in RIM I would. I see great things for this company. Don't let the lawsuits and litigation scare you. This IS a tried and true company with a proven track record. As some of you may know, im waiting on a chunk of inheritance to come in. Its tied up in probate at the moment. But when it does come in, I WILL be investing in RIMM. I truly see them to be a wise investment.
    But that is just my opinion for what its worth.