Voice on the Go Inc., provider of mobile voice solutions, will announce tomorrow the availability ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Just in: Email by Voice - Hands & Eyes Free, Safely While Driving

Advertisement

Voice on the Go Inc., provider of mobile voice solutions, will announce tomorrow the availability of its new innovative Voice on the Go service for consumers and enterprises globally.

Subscribers can now use their voice to gain hands-free and eyes-free access to their email, calendars, contacts and other content their
    BlackBerry smartphone – safely while driving, or at any other time. Voice on the Go also allows people with visual impairments or physical challenges to access their email.

Click for Video of Voice on te Go in action!

Voice on the Go allows subscribers to conveniently dial in and listen to their email and use their voice to manage their email and calendar, as well as search contacts by name or company and place calls

Listen to email summary
    (“You have 1 unread email. Email number 1 from Richard Roberts. Subject is: Lunch. Received today at 9:53 a.m.
    Listen to email details
    (“Looking forward to lunch today. Where do you want to go? Richard.”)

Compose, delete, & reply to your email

(“Reply: Coffee for our 3 o’clock today? Let me know. Send.”)

Review calendar and create new appointments

(“Create Appointment: June 19th 9:00 AM Sales Meeting; Discuss tradeshow next month. Save appointment.)

Search contacts & place calls
    (“Call Mobile”)

Dial a number

(“Call Number: 1-888-555-1234”)

“By using Voice on the Go, subscribers can easily access their email and other content anywhere, anytime and comply with growing legislation that prohibits people from holding a cell phone while driving,” said Simon Arnison, President & CEO, Voice on the Go. “’Hands-free’ laws are pervasive worldwide. Over 50 countries have hands-free legislation in place, including Great Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, India, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand as well as a growing number of states and cities in the United States including New York, New Jersey, California and Washington DC. Recently, legislation has been enacted prohibiting text messaging while driving.”

Voice on the Go works with any phone or BlackBerry smartphone on any network and supports most popular email services. Voice on the Go can be activated quickly with no voice training, special hardware or software to download. Voice on the Go is available via local access numbers across the United States and Canada and in selected European cities. The Enterprise version provides secure voice access to corporate email for companies, government and other organizations. Voice on the Go is also available to telecommunications carriers and resellers worldwide. Visit www.voiceonthego.com or call 877-977- 0555 for more information or to sign-up for a 30-day free trial.

chuckstan no está en línea Stack level 1
    They want a credit card number before trying the app. I don't think so!

Traknologist no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F916AF

Re: Just in: Email by Voice - Hands & Eyes Free, Safely While Driving

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I think we will all have to have this or something similar soon if we like it or not... I'll wait, I like looking at my bb when ever I'm using it, gives me inspiration.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

This sounds great! I wonder how good the voice recognition really is. Especially in noisy enviornments like your car..windows down or up with the A/C running.

I'll wait for it to be launched via my servicr provider...at least to see if the cost is still worth it!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

whyte_bwoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FBD4E3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think a feature like that should be preloaded since its safe and highly needed I believe, mainly since even ehen I glance at my email while walking I lose a little sense of direction.