Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kool...... Smartphone News forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Thumbs up

Advertisement

Kool...
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Very nice! He liked that it gave the transcript and also an audio.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Do you get charged from your carrier the same as sms text charges?

cookieberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    It works great for email but not text~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

WazzuKirk no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is a pretty slick app.
    "Stultus est sicut stultus facit"
    "Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    when i try to reply to a text with jott it says "Jott reply options are only available for email messages"...what gives lol
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Johnblaze no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3089D137
    I just downloaded it and it works great! I'm really impressed by the accuracy! Now my wife wants me to set hers up. LOL. Well at least she'll be safe using it while driving!

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    when i try to reply to a text with jott it says "Jott reply options are only available for email messages"...what gives lol
    Apparently this beta for the BB does not have the reply to text option, maybe they will add it later. But it does work good for the email.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Seems like a nice program. I use another one called "I want sandy". It is email based and I send emails to them on my BB to set tasks on my calendar and set reminders. You can also put things in lists with tags. It's set up as if you have your own personal secretary. Very cool. Check it out at...
    http://www.iwantsandy.com
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    After I use once, it disables the speaker on my phone so calls won't work. I have to do a hard reset to get the speaker working again.

kwatson30 no está en línea Stack level 2
    When I go to "reply with Jott" for an e-mail, it goes to a screen where it has me put in my phone number and password. When I type in both, it says "internet access not enabled for this application, to find out how visit www.jott.com/bb." That's where I went to get the app, and nothing says anything about enabling internet.

I've downloaded it like 3 times, but still same message.

Anyone know what's going on?!

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by kwatson30 View Post
    When I go to "reply with Jott" for an e-mail, it goes to a screen where it has me put in my phone number and password. When I type in both, it says "internet access not enabled for this application, to find out how visit www.jott.com/bb." That's where I went to get the app, and nothing says anything about enabling internet.

I had that problem also...r u using wifi? If so u have to make sure u have good signal strength and like wise for EDGE etc...whatever your carrier make sure u have enough signal strength!! To authenticate it needs to access the internet so if u can't u will get that particular error msg!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by kwatson30 View Post

Also I just got a response from Jott they said to check on www.jott.com/bb @ the bottom of the page u will find info on the failure to authenticate...
    Q: I can browse websites, but for some reason, it appears that Jott for BlackBerry is being blocked. What is going on here?
    A: In some cases, the application cannot connect to the Internet even though your browser can. In these cases, you should check if the APN (Access Point Name) is set correctly. For most BlackBerries, this setting can be found under ‘Options’, ‘Advanced Options’, then ‘TCP’ and set the appropriate APN for your carrier – you can find this at the link below.
    http://www.blackberryforums.com/blac...ip-no-bes.html
    Maya Angelou

tdot no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone have any luck getting this to work with Rogers in Canada? I have made sure my APN is correct and it does appear the voice text is being sent out from my device. I just never see it arrive on the 3 different email addresses I have replied to (gmail, hotmail, and work email).

Mini2Go no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been trying to get this for over a week now. I've been a Jott user for months, but it WILL NOT let me log in on my 8320 to download this app. :cry:

After entering my credentials, it keeps bringing me back to a blank login screen. I have verified my information, I know the APN is right, I cleared cache/cookies. I have done everything I can think of but CANNOT get logged in.

HELP?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast