Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a special message from Michael Walton of Jott to PinStack.com members... We are ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Jott message to PinStackers...

Advertisement

This is a special message from Michael Walton of Jott to PinStack.com members...

We are thrilled to announce that Jott for BlackBerry, a new BlackBerry application that offers mobile professionals a fast, easy way to verbally reply to email messages, will be available to PinStack members starting Tuesday, April 1st.

Jott (http://www.jott.com) is a service that allows you to send emails & text messages, and to create reminders, lists, & appointments using just your voice. Jott for BlackBerry uses the Jott voice-to-text service to make replying to emails on your BlackBerry much easier and faster than thumbing.

Once the Jott for BlackBerry application has been installed, the option to “Reply with Jott” will appear in your BlackBerry’s full email reply menu. Simply select "Reply with Jott" and speak your message. The reply is converted to text by Jott, and is then seamlessly integrated into the email and sent to the intended recipient(s).

Jott for BlackBerry will be released as a free Beta and is available for BlackBerry® 8800, BlackBerry® Curve™ and BlackBerry® Pearl™ Series smartphones. Current Jott customers can download the Jott for BlackBerry application by pointing their BlackBerry Browser to www.jott.com/bb. If you’re not yet a Jott customer, simply visit www.jott.com to sign up for your free account before downloading and installing the Jott for BlackBerry application.

-Michael

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I just discovered Jott about a month ago, just started using it regularly, so I'm very pleased to know they support the Blackberry community.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Cool! I might just have to try this app out!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Got it...new ver I had 1.0 it's now 1.1...thanks Hyden
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    I've been using this app for about a month already. What's going to change on Apr 1st?
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Ok I just downloaded the new ver and it asked if I want to replace ver 1.0 with 1.1 I said yes..It says bb has to be restarted for upgrade to take effect I restart, however ver 1.1 nor the old ver is on my bb...I m attempting to redownload again!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    just ask
    So it is available now, not tomorrow? I was going to download it but thought maybe something would be different tomorrow. I am always texting so this would be great for when I am "busy" and can't use my thumbs. (hint driving, )
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Yep Avail now!! Ok found the problem....If u use a viewer such as Empower you wont see the reply with Jott...u have to select regular few then the Jott feature will be shown/avail!!
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    just ask
    I use BBSmart View. I will download the app after I fill out bills. Joy! LOL

Is this a trial version or just a free app?
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by TNgal22 View Post
    I use BBSmart View. I will download the app after I fill out bills. Joy! LOL

Is this a trial version or just a free app?
    Free so far, but update is a beta ver right now....
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Just got it downloaded. Going to try it out. I guess I misread it that I could also do texts too but that is ok. When hubby leaves, convo will be all via email anyways.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by TNgal22 View Post
    Just got it downloaded. Going to try it out. I guess I misread it that I could also do texts too but that is ok. When hubby leaves, convo will be all via email anyways.
    Yep...Lol u can jott each other to death...Lol happy jotting!!
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    just ask
    LOL! That is all I do while he is gone, is email him. LOL But I get a "I love you too email" to my 1000 word email. LOL Got to love him though.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Test droved the new ver pretty sweet there is a speaker phone/voice recognition option now....and I noticed when u speak slowly and clearly the response time is faster and more accurate!!
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Trying it out now. Had hubby to email me so I could reply. LOL He says I am crazy! LOL
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast