JetBlue Airways and LiveTV today announced the expansion of in-flight connectivity services onboard "BetaBlue," JetBlue's ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

JetBlue Expands Free In-flight Connectivity Services Onboard 'BetaBlue'

Advertisement

JetBlue Airways and LiveTV today announced the expansion of in-flight connectivity services onboard "BetaBlue," JetBlue's Wi-Fi equipped A320 aircraft. The expanded services will provide customers with a simple yet extensive search and discover option from Amazon.com, as well as a more diverse email and messaging platform open to both Microsoft Exchange corporate email accounts and leading webmail providers such as Gmail, AOL Mail, Hotmail and Windows Live Mail.

[read more]

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B
    nice read thanks! cant wait to fly to new york now and have my phone on!!!!!
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    It's about time something like this happens.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yay, american airlines catching up to what the european airlines have been doing for the last 5 years, except they are totally unrestricted. Oh I am so honored that I am given the privilege to look at product placements and advertisements to spend money on for the duration of my 6 hour flight. AMAZON.Com, now theres a site I just love to browse all day long because I have nothing better to do. /sarcasm