Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

It took 3 downloads and 2 resets to get the app working but now that ... Smartphone News forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Itookthisonmyphone.com lauches for BlackBerry - free download

Advertisement

It took 3 downloads and 2 resets to get the app working but now that it's running I love it. Great camera integration. This is a great addition to my bb
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ballr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask.

ziminvades

how did you get it on your 8320? i keep getting a 904 error

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by ballr View Post
    ziminvades

how did you get it on your 8320? i keep getting a 904 error
    I had the same error the first time I downloaded it. I re installed the software (without deleting the previous download) and it worked. I registered through the app and went to sign in and received another error stating that there was a bad DNS. I re installed the app for the 3rd time and magically it worked. I could sign in and I love it. It's a very simple program that integrates the camera and allows you to post pics. It is worth the headache. My advice is to keep trying. * I don't know if this matters with set up but I did 2 things prior to the 3rd download. 1.I went into my options, security, app permissions and granted Full access vs. CUSTOM2.I went to option, advance option, TCP, and ensured that my wap.voicestream.com was still there. I hope it works for you. It really is a good program. Thanks hayden!

ballr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask.

well the problem is i cant even get the icon on the phone

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3

When I take ten pictures in close succession, with the app set to auto-upload, it always crashes, requiring a battery pull reset. I will report this to them.

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Ditto! Worked gr8 4me last night and now 2day doesn't work!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMile View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Apparently I spoke too soon, it worked last night. However trying it again today I get some message about it trying to acess something inside my firewall, etc.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

now i have 580 pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

artjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31006C6F

I tried to download OTA and I get error 907 - unable to import ZIP file. What does that mean?
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and Human stupidity; and I am not sure about the former.
    A. Einstein
    BlackBerry PIN# 24A12B7D

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

So far so good I only installed it on my pearl. Took a couple of pictures no problems so far~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

ok so I downloaded this program last night and did NOT check the box that says ask permission first....thinking that it would automatically upload my pictures . I have several on device memory and hundreds on my memory card. It hasn't done ANYTHING yet ...AHHHHH
    How do I get it to upload the ones AT LEAST on my device memory let alone the memory card, or can I not even get the ones from my card onto the website (if not that will suck, that's the whole point of sharing)

And yes, I did set up an account. WTH am I doing wrong?
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    ok so I downloaded this program last night and did NOT check the box that says ask permission first....thinking that it would automatically upload my pictures . I have several on device memory and hundreds on my memory card. It hasn't done ANYTHING yet ...AHHHHH
    How do I get it to upload the ones AT LEAST on my device memory let alone the memory card, or can I not even get the ones from my card onto the website (if not that will suck, that's the whole point of sharing)

And yes, I did set up an account. WTH am I doing wrong?
    (i hope i'm understanding you correctly)

Ok so maybe not the easiest way to do it but it's a start.
    Go in to your pictures via your media folder.
    Click the menu button scroll to the top and you should see a "send to ITookThisOnMyPhone" and click and off they go.
    Yeah, so far its a one at a time process unless someone knows something i don't.
    Hope this helps..

PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Just an observation and maybe I'm wrong (feel free to let me know)
    This app sucks massive battery during pic uploading. Anyone else seeing this too?

PIN/ID
    ASKME

umm. sorry but I did not see that anywhere in my media application. I did download the program which gave me an icon on the home screen of my BB (if you know what I mean). But as for actually going into media and seeing it in there....nothing
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    umm. sorry but I did not see that anywhere in my media application. I did download the program which gave me an icon on the home screen of my BB (if you know what I mean). But as for actually going into media and seeing it in there....nothing

Not even when you scroll over one of your pictures or have it blown up on the screen and then hit the menu button?? Scroll through your options and see if you see it anywhere in there?
    If not the only thing i can suggest is that it's because I have a curve and your on pearl. But i HIGHLY doubt that..

PIN/ID
    ASKME

ok thanks...so after reading your last post ^^ I opened a picture then the menu button and the first option is send it to itookthisonmyphone
    thanks..so am I reading these posts right though, that this program eats at your battery and takes FOREVER to upload a picture? And the fact that you can only do one at a time UGH

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast