Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

omg whats with all the bash bashing, why do all the barack hussein slowbama supporters ... Smartphone News forum

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3

Advertisement

omg whats with all the bash bashing, why do all the barack hussein slowbama supporters always gotta bring up bush? G.W. isnt even running! lame!

i just hope hillary steals the nomination from the scrub, at least she wont flip flop as much
    phatman the phat stacker!

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Quote Originally Posted by beamolite View Post
    How about putting some of that blame on your democrat controlled congress and democrat controlled senate.
    and their 9% approval rating too! lol lower than any rating that bushes ever had
    phatman the phat stacker!

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    If these two guys running for President are the best either party could come up with-we are in a lot of trouble.
    I agree 110%. We truly are in deep doo doo.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes we are ready for a President of color. But not for the Marxist community organizer unfit for public office.
    Enough's been divulged about Mr. Obama that if he had any integrity or respect for the office that he's trying to scam he would have dropped out long ago.
    Last edited by Berryadict; 08-15-2008 at 12:52 AM. Reason: spelling error, etc.

eskimomann209 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i agree with chokem too... im afraid to even vote lol

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    I, like many, have been emotional while watching our tremendous young atheletes accept their gold medals in Bejing as our national anthem was playing and our flag being raised.
    There was, without exception, hands placed over hearts. In stark contrast with a man running for President of the United States who until having been criticized recently, refused to do so.
    He had also not been inclined to wear an American flag lapel pin.
    His wife recently stated she'd never been proud of our nation until having seen mindless crowds adore her husband.
    Their pastor of two decades with whom they were intimately a part is on video despising and disparaging America in a whacky racist manner repeatedly.
    He has associated himself with a known domestic terrorist, is an avowed Marxist, been on the national scene for a brief two years, and authored absolutely no legislation.
    He has proposed a $Trillion in new big-government programs, with tax hikes of over $100 Billion to pay for them in part.
    He has steadfastly proposed a withdrawl in defeat from Iraq. It is my firm belief that Barak Obama is unfit for any public office, and it astounding to me how the people of Illinois could possibly ever send the community organizer to Washington, collecting a grotesque salary at the public trough.
    It says something about the Dem mass-media propaganda machine that they feel a person of this ilk should run our nation, and provide him half a $Billion in vote swaying manipulation free of charge.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Maybe if he's not elected he could get a gig on the Oprah show like Dr. Phil did.

gots2beme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well atleats if he does make it I don't think he will be there long
    To whom are you referring to here? Are you suggesting that Mccain won't live through 4 years of office because of his age? Or are you suggesting that Obama won't last because his life will be in danger?

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hahaha...funny stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    GoBama do a Barack Roll FTW!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I0HNvTDH4

Click it, you'll thank me later. Priceless. Funniest thing I have seen all week.

BigP no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318B4766
    What expirence does Obama have? He would be great on Sunday morning preaching. Thats about all.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigP View Post
    What expirence does Obama have? He would be great on Sunday morning preaching. Thats about all.
    Amen to that but i wouldnt even give him that.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    GO OBAMA!!!!! Oh and.....HI HATERS!!!!LOL
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

gpo1956 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nevets68 View Post
    So he's (Obama) semi qualified as he uses a BB?
    Wow..just wow.

As for the dopey and inane bumper sticker slogan "Change".
    Change what?

I think he's going to get the "hipster" and granola crunchy vote..but definitely not
    mine.
    Exactly. These guys are thinking/hoping he's this generation's John F. Kennedy. In reality, he is nothing more than this generation's Jimmy Carter.

BBCakes no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by beamolite View Post
    jblackfish "Obama's presidential (also IMO) because he's smart, knowledgeable and doesn't embarrass the US when he speaks in public like our current president does. At least he's qualified - not everyone who runs or is elected is qualified."
    My response, "How is the man qualified? He has never introduced one piece of legislation his entire term in office. Check the guy out before you vote for him. Find something out about his background. You need to look beyond the way the media portrays him."
    Beamolite, is the introduction of a piece of legislation a requirement before one can be considered qualified for the presidency? Just curious, because if that is what you're saying, I have to wonder why that is a requirement. (His voting record can be found here- obama DOT senate DOT gov SLASH votes)

As far as his legislative history- I'll give you two links two interesting articles/blog entries that have supporting documentation:
    (Correction- didn't realize I couldn't post links. Sorry about that...)
    Google: "Dear Chris Matthews: Please Do Your Job"

and

Google: "I refuse to buy into the Obama hype"

And I agree with you wholeheartedly on the statement that we should look beyond the way the media portrays a candidate. But this goes for both candidates. We can all agree that McCain is a war hero, and should be respected for his service to his country, but lets not give him a pass on his *interesting* voting record and "evolving" position on major issues, nor his relationships with questionable characters or connections to scandals.

BBCakes no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    I, like many, have been emotional while watching our tremendous young atheletes accept their gold medals in Bejing as our national anthem was playing and our flag being raised.
    There was, without exception, hands placed over hearts. In stark contrast with a man running for President of the United States who until having been criticized recently, refused to do so.
    He had also not been inclined to wear an American flag lapel pin.
    His wife recently stated she'd never been proud of our nation until having seen mindless crowds adore her husband.
    Their pastor of two decades with whom they were intimately a part is on video despising and disparaging America in a whacky racist manner repeatedly.
    He has associated himself with a known domestic terrorist, is an avowed Marxist, been on the national scene for a brief two years, and authored absolutely no legislation.
    He has proposed a $Trillion in new big-government programs, with tax hikes of over $100 Billion to pay for them in part.
    He has steadfastly proposed a withdrawl in defeat from Iraq. It is my firm belief that Barak Obama is unfit for any public office, and it astounding to me how the people of Illinois could possibly ever send the community organizer to Washington, collecting a grotesque salary at the public trough.
    It says something about the Dem mass-media propaganda machine that they feel a person of this ilk should run our nation, and provide him half a $Billion in vote swaying manipulation free of charge.
    Hooray for talking points! Everyone (including me) agrees that Wright is an IDIOT. That is indisputable. (Also indisputable is the fact that he served his country honorably as a Marine AND a Navy Corpsman, and was even assigned to the medical team responsible for the health of President Lyndon Johnson.)

Why is Obama held accountable for the idiotic rants of an angry old man? (I would have said an angry black man, but Pfledger is white, and he too made some pretty idiotic comments from the same pulpit.)

McCain SOUGHT the endorsement of Hagee, and he said some wild stuff too, but, eh, it's okay, because he never actually went to that guy's church, right?

Lapel pin/ Hand over heart- Are you serious? You doubt a person's allegiance to the country because he didn't/doesn't wear a flag pin? Because his hand was not over his heart? That is how we measure love of country? Not the fact that he is a public servant, working for the people that have elected him to represent them, when he could have easily been a private citizen making much much more money on Wall Street? Seriously?

I don't understand why a lapel pin is how we measure patriotism- If someone can explain it to me- anyone, I would love to hear it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast