Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by elacogdhs jblack--Companies making profits is not a crime, its capitalism. they have ... Smartphone News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by elacogdhs View Post
    jblack--Companies making profits is not a crime, its capitalism. they have done nothinng illegal. If you dont like it lower the demand by driving less, or increase supply by drilling your own oil. That is how economics works.

If Obama is elected he will increase taxes and increase spending he will accomplish nothing in terms of the debt, it will actually get worse. before voting for the "hip" canidate you should do some reading.
    I've been reading and following this campaign since it's inception. I understand enough about economics to know that capitalism is no crime and it's what this country is based on ... unless the American public is being raped by companies with the biggest accomplice being my federal government.

The banks and loan institutions shoved sub-prime mortgages down ignorant people's throats and now millions of home have been repossessed - yes, they should have realized that they couldn't pay for it - but they were lied to and now the (criminal) loan institutions are going under and looking for MY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to bail them out of their jam. What's right about that - is that capitalism in action. I don't think so - you and I are paying for their criminal acts.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    I vote for tacos .......
    They are both Cry babys. Who can't do anything else.
    I Dont see Cain in the seat cause hes a republican. and Im not sure Obama is the correct choice here.
    So ... Im Voting Dole.

eskimomann209 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i think im ready but i doubt people are going to let it happen

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F
    What it boils down to is the fact that there is no such thing as a perfect president. They won't be able to see eye to eye with every single person in this country. Vote for whoever you think is the best man for the job. Now for my real 2 cents.

In my opinion, McCain is basically a carbon copy of George Bush. It wouldn't surprise me if McCain tried to make him his vice president. I have despised Bush from the start, and considering my belief that he had to cheat to win...I knew we were off to a wonderful start. 8 years later...look where we are? Anyways...he spent five years as a POW in Vietnam. Don't you think his mind would be somewhat affected? John McCain has shown on many occasions that he has a quick temper. John McCain clearly was adversely affected by time spent in a Vietnamese prison of war camp. Do we really want to trust this man to have his finger on the button?

Now...Barack Obama. This man has been called just about everything in the book. He has been attacked by every other candidate...yet maintains composure. For God's sake...Fox News decided to call his wife a "Baby Mama" (I wonder who's side they are on). Oh wait...he doesn't wear an American Flag pin...wait...do you wear an American Flag pin? Yes...he has smoked weed...and if you have a problem with that...chances are you have a problem with a lot of people and don't even know it. And this just goes to show you a small portion of character. He could have lied...he could have pulled the "I did not inhale" BS...but no...he was up front about it. It just seems like people are trying to do everything they can to keep Obama out of office...but don't want to give their real reason why.

I dunno...I'm kinda ranting here...but my point is, and you all can mark my words, if McCain becomes president...we are all doomed.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio View Post
    Crazy, I thought it was a fun, topical article that focused on the the presedential candidates relationship (or lack thereof) with technology. According to the responses Im reading, it was about who's more qualified to run the country that has been run down for 8 years. Whoever gets elected, I hope he passes legislation to improve education for those who cant read, such as meself (?) myself (?) me (?)
    YES! that is the reason why i posted it. thanks radio...

It's like trying to get my mom to txt me... its not going to happen. She calls me every single time she wants to talk or has a question. She barely knows how to use the net. Is she uneducated? No, she has just chosen to live life without the information super highway Do I want my President to have the same outlook? NO...not at all.

I didn't create this thread for political debate (although I figured it would happen) ... so let's keep on topic

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree, Cherri, and I'm the first to apologize for getting,off topic, and involved in something that was never intended to happen in this thread. It won't happen again from this user!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    let's change the way the world thinks and acts. Its time for a different mind and time: VOTE OBAMA ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    If these two guys running for President are the best either party could come up with-we are in a lot of trouble.

ftx437 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2454c8a2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah ill vote for obama and hope that I'll atleast have some change left in my pocket

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    A political discussion on pinstack? I didn't think it would sink this low.

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    great thread!

nevets68 no está en línea Stack level 1
    So he's (Obama) semi qualified as he uses a BB?
    Wow..just wow.

As for the dopey and inane bumper sticker slogan "Change".
    Change what?

I think he's going to get the "hipster" and granola crunchy vote..but definitely not
    mine.

nevets68 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by madetosink View Post
    What it boils down to is the fact that there is no such thing as a perfect president. They won't be able to see eye to eye with every single person in this country. Vote for whoever you think is the best man for the job. Now for my real 2 cents.

In my opinion, McCain is basically a carbon copy of George Bush. It wouldn't surprise me if McCain tried to make him his vice president. I have despised Bush from the start, and considering my belief that he had to cheat to win...I knew we were off to a wonderful start. 8 years later...look where we are? Anyways...he spent five years as a POW in Vietnam. Don't you think his mind would be somewhat affected? John McCain has shown on many occasions that he has a quick temper. John McCain clearly was adversely affected by time spent in a Vietnamese prison of war camp. Do we really want to trust this man to have his finger on the button?

Now...Barack Obama. This man has been called just about everything in the book. He has been attacked by every other candidate...yet maintains composure. For God's sake...Fox News decided to call his wife a "Baby Mama" (I wonder who's side they are on). Oh wait...he doesn't wear an American Flag pin...wait...do you wear an American Flag pin? Yes...he has smoked weed...and if you have a problem with that...chances are you have a problem with a lot of people and don't even know it. And this just goes to show you a small portion of character. He could have lied...he could have pulled the "I did not inhale" BS...but no...he was up front about it. It just seems like people are trying to do everything they can to keep Obama out of office...but don't want to give their real reason why.

I dunno...I'm kinda ranting here...but my point is, and you all can mark my words, if McCain becomes president...we are all doomed.

--------

So if McCains "mind" has been "affected" by being in a prison camp..what does that say for Obama being a congregant of Dr.Wrights church?
    He was a member for what, 10 + yrs? So I guess he bought all that crap that the good Rev spoke , hook, line and sinker.

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Tax internet usage? YOU need to think about Exxon's 15 BILLION dollar profit in the last quarter and even though gasoline is higher than it's ever been, the US government is still giving Exxon tax breaks. GimME a break! Thank you Geo W. Bush!
    How about putting some of that blame on your democrat controlled congress and democrat controlled senate.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast