Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by phatmanxxl so obama is presidential now because he uses a blackberry? Of ... Smartphone News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by phatmanxxl View Post
    so obama is presidential now because he uses a blackberry?
    Of course not. This is an article that primarily exemplifies how far technology has come by using the BB as an example since this is probably the 1st election where it has been so prevalent.

Obama's presidential (also IMO) because he's smart, knowledgeable and doesn't embarrass the US when he speaks in public like our current president does. At least he's qualified - not everyone who runs or is elected is qualified.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

asavault no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D2C742
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~It makes no sense for our future Boss Hog not to be able to use a smart phone!

gpo1956 no está en línea Stack level 1
    The really sad thing is, there are a LOT of people who actually will vote for Obama because of his Blackberry. I'm sorry, but a lot of you people live in a vacuum. There are a myriad of tasks that I am more concerned with than if the President can "use a smart phone". Geez, MOST of the people posting on these forums can and look at the out-put.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    GoBama do a Barack Roll FTW!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I0HNvTDH4

Click it, you'll thank me later. Priceless. Funniest thing I have seen all week.
    thanks josh! im still laughing

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well atleats if he does make it I don't think he will be there long

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    jblackfish "Obama's presidential (also IMO) because he's smart, knowledgeable and doesn't embarrass the US when he speaks in public like our current president does. At least he's qualified - not everyone who runs or is elected is qualified."
    My response, "How is the man qualified? He has never introduced one piece of legislation his entire term in office. Check the guy out before you vote for him. Find something out about his background. You need to look beyond the way the media portrays him."
    Last edited by beamolite; 08-14-2008 at 06:50 PM. Reason: clarity

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Go Barack! Go BlackBerry!

Quote Originally Posted by beamolite View Post
    jblackfish "Obama's presidential (also IMO) because he's smart, knowledgeable and doesn't embarrass the US when he speaks in public like our current president does. At least he's qualified - not everyone who runs or is elected is qualified."
    My response, "How is the man qualified? He has never introduced one piece of legislation his entire term in office. Check the guy out before you vote for him. Find something out about his background. You need to look beyond the way the media portrays him."
    In comparison to Geo. W. Bush, I'm qualified to be president and I haven't introduced any legislation either!

I've been following this campaign HEAVILY and, you need to know, the president's job isn't introducing legislation. It's leading the country and I believe he can do it. It's my opinion and I'll vote my opinion...as every American should to.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well atleats if he does make it I don't think he will be there long
    WHat does that mean?

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Crazy, I thought it was a fun, topical article that focused on the the presedential candidates relationship (or lack thereof) with technology. According to the responses Im reading, it was about who's more qualified to run the country that has been run down for 8 years. Whoever gets elected, I hope he passes legislation to improve education for those who cant read, such as meself (?) myself (?) me (?)

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    WHat does that mean?
    Maybe a joke about John being 108 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio View Post
    Crazy, I thought it was a fun, topical article that focused on the the presedential candidates relationship (or lack thereof) with technology. According to the responses Im reading, it was about who's more qualified to run the country that has been run down for 8 years. Whoever gets elected, I hope he passes legislation to improve education for those who cant read, such as meself (?) myself (?) me (?)
    Exactly, Mrradio! ...and a lot of other things to get this country out of a debt that could easily crater the U S if we don't get smart and start doing something about it.

How do you guys think we're going to pay for this war and this country's debt? We're in debt, as they say, up to our eyeballs and it'll take generations to get out of it if we start tomorrow. We can't do it by continuing to lower taxes. Here's a picture of who owns America because of the recent (Republican past.) Details are available on the web.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JOHNBL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JOHNBL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by beamolite View Post
    When I think about the excuse we've we've had for a leader the past 8 years, I'm qualified to be president and I haven't introduced any legislation either. At least Obama understands how a bill becomes a law - I'll bet Bush would fail that exam!

The job of the president is to lead the country. Who do you think can best do that? Vote your conscience but VOTE!

I'm backing out of this conversation because MrRadio's right. This was originally a fun article that took at "who are you for and why" turn. I'm sorry I got sucked into it.

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    which one do you think will try to tax internet usage? Somebody has to pay for everybody else's healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow View Post
    which one do you think will try to tax internet usage? Somebody has to pay for everybody else's healthcare.
    Tax internet usage? YOU need to think about Exxon's 15 BILLION dollar profit in the last quarter and even though gasoline is higher than it's ever been, the US government is still giving Exxon tax breaks. GimME a break! Thank you Geo W. Bush!

elacogdhs no está en línea Stack level 2
    jblack--Companies making profits is not a crime, its capitalism. they have done nothinng illegal. If you dont like it lower the demand by driving less, or increase supply by drilling your own oil. That is how economics works.

If Obama is elected he will increase taxes and increase spending he will accomplish nothing in terms of the debt, it will actually get worse. before voting for the "hip" canidate you should do some reading.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast