Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~apple need's fresh ideas... Smartphone News forum

ezhechev no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~apple need's fresh ideas

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Well without a doubt Blackberry is more professional and better suit for bussines like people or people that is organize and the iphone well is just a cool gadget for to entretain or to kill time not for networking

PsicoKid no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248C8F61
    I have to agree with almost every post that I have read on hear so far. But I all so have to ask, what about the custome factor. The reason for the question is where I work it's not only what phone you use but also how you use it and what it looks like. In my office we have a bunch of suits that have bbs that have been painted or customized in some way. I want to know what do you guys think and the proffessional with a tricked out blackberry ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BbigAl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    309011CB
    I choose the BB because of it's professional background.It has not let me down.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by Boospin View Post
    Good question, if it really needed to be asked. On pure observation the iPhone has a strong presence among young professionals who work in media and design. Blackberrys have a strong presence among older business men and cellular sales peeps where it has always had a presence. To each there own since the modern is all about choice. I use a Blackberry cause I used to use it for work back in the day and the iPhone needed more in it's fundamental design to win me over completely and I'm a MAC guy. Seven of the closest people in my life use iPhones and love them. All but one of them is a MAC user. So it's a blend. Young people will gravitate to the iPhone without fail since 60% already own an Apple product and over 70% were satisfied with there first experience. Ease of use - low learning curve and tons of apps with the iPhone. The Blackbery is the better communicator by far. So Apple's or Berry's, no pun intended?
    It's all about perspective. Blackberry's are the 'old boys' on the block and Apples the 'new kid'. No real winner or looser and if the providers are on the same page the consumers win. =)
    Nice post

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Nice post

Quote Originally Posted by Boospin View Post
    Good question,
    Saving space and multi-quote.

Very well put. I've never bought into the "vs" or any of the other methods of trying to compare the two devices. I just wish the "vs" would all go away.

As a former iPhone 3G user and a current Bold user I do understand the differences in the two phones and it's not about comparing them but rather about learning what you need in a phone and making the best choice for "You". Both phones are great.
    Last edited by srl7741; 01-26-2009 at 11:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12