The iPhone 3G S tops the consumerreports.org's new smart-phone Ratings. It's not a runaway winner ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

iPhone 3G S tops new smart phone Ratings, edging out Palm Pre

Advertisement

The iPhone 3G S tops the consumerreports.org's new smart-phone Ratings. It's not a runaway winner as a number of other phones ranked close to the iPhone, including the Palm Pre, which turned in a fine performance, from their head-to-head review of these two highly publicized rivals.

The phones vary significantly in how they achieve their high scores. The iPhone 3G S edged out high-scoring competitors such as the Palm Pre and BlackBerry Storm thanks to a superior display, reinforced by top-notch multimedia, navigation, Web browsing, and battery life. However, the Pre, the Storm, and other BlackBerry models bested the iPhone in messaging, and the Pre, with its new deck-of-cards handling of multiple applications, is a superior multitasker.

Read More

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    It's hard to pass up a nice touch screen with great navigation these days.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Nothing like trying them babes out...They all look yummy, but in an individual's own hands and addressing the needs each has, is the real test.
    I admit though, that life for us smartphone maniacs is rather testing... for real conclusions, regardless of all the hyper each manufacturer offers, it´s up to us to deliver a verdict.
    Thanks for the info haydn,

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Nothing like trying them babes out...They all look yummy, but in an individual's own hands and addressing the needs each has, is the real test.
    I admit though, that life for us smartphone maniacs is rather testing... for real conclusions, regardless of all the hyper each manufacturer offers, it´s up to us to deliver a verdict.
    Thanks for the info haydn,
    well put.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    It's amazing how much smartphones have to offer. I remember how excited I was to get the motorola razor when it was first released. Now look at all that's available on a phone now.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I remember how exciting it was to get color on a mobile phone... I feel old now ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    I'm looking forward to a GSM phone running WebOS. That might actually pry me away from RIM's OS
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~