Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

This app does not work on storm that well and when u try to register ... Smartphone News forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Advertisement

This app does not work on storm that well and when u try to register on the comp it does not reg I keep getting error msg that I have entered incorrect verification code....I contacted the developer and he has yet to respond to my inquiries!!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

patrick168 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm getting an invalid user name / password when I try to log into instango on my blackberry. I sent an email to support but have not heard back. Is anyone else having issues with logging in?

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2 View Post
    This app does not work on storm that well and when u try to register on the comp it does not reg I keep getting error msg that I have entered incorrect verification code....I contacted the developer and he has yet to respond to my inquiries!!!
    There was a compatibility issue with some browsers. Sign up and logging into the account area should be working again. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567