Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Ok, changed the settings duh! It did work. Glad to here about the update to ... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Ok, changed the settings duh! It did work. Glad to here about the update to save the convos.

What about the msn issue. I even redownloaded the msn live messenger to make sure I was indeed using the correct user name and password and to make sure it wasn't a problem on their end. It worked fine so it is an instango issue.....any ideas?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    The MSN issue should be fixed. We had to apply some patches.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

OK thanks, I exited Instango then reconnected and now MSN is working again. Thanks!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

OK another issue/question. I having a chat with an MSN contact. A few minutes into the chat, another tab comes up and it says "you are not currently logged into the MSN transport." Yet I was still receiving and sending messages in the chat without problems. What does that mean?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ironzeppelin04 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me=)
    OK, two dumb questions and one crazy suggestion....

First, my last phone (deff not a BB) used SMSs when on AIM. I am assuming that since this uses data it ONLY uses data, not sms, correct? So... If I can get my phone to use data through WiFi, how would I set this up to use WiFi, Im assuming there is just a setting there

I am wondering if there is any thought into adding Mail.ru Agent? It wouldn't surprise if not as I have not been able to find any third party client (even for a comp) that does other then a Jabber work around!

Thanks for all the effort your putting into this app!!!
    As we all know.... What Goes Around, Comes Around

Instango is using data only. To use your Wifi connection simply select 'Wifi' as the transport from the settings screen.

There are no plans for adding a Mail.ru agent. If you want to be notified about new e-mail by instango, simply have your emails forwared at your-instango-username@mail.jabber.instango.com.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Also, another big thing I miss. If I use google talk and restart my BB while in the middle of a convo, my convo is still there after the reboot and stays until I delete it. But when I use instango the conversation is gone when I return after a restart. That's a BIG downer for me!
    Another update is online. It will save the complete chat history. It is being saved regularly (every 10min whenever you are idle, so you might still loose a few messages on a sudden battery pull, we will be enhancing this).

jzamoras no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204E9A8B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I downloaded the latest version and I was unable to connect to gmail and google apps simultaneously.

Best,
    Jaime

jzamoras no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204E9A8B
    By the way, socket connection it's not working for me yet.

Best,
    Jaime

gamb no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am very well impressed with this great application. I am using it since last night, however I still have some problems with MSN. My Yahoo and Gtalk acconts log in correctly on each restart and keeps tha connection. They also have imported automatically their contacts. But MSN don't. Only during two hours yesterday I was capable of getting the MSN account on line and importing all my MSN contacts. Today I have not achieve the task. All my MSN contacts vanished. I still can login in MSN but no contact list. This is only with msn. With Gtalk and Yahoo everything is going well.

Quote Originally Posted by gamb View Post
    I am very well impressed with this great application. I am using it since last night, however I still have some problems with MSN. My Yahoo and Gtalk acconts log in correctly on each restart and keeps tha connection. They also have imported automatically their contacts. But MSN don't. Only during two hours yesterday I was capable of getting the MSN account on line and importing all my MSN contacts. Today I have not achieve the task. All my MSN contacts vanished. I still can login in MSN but no contact list. This is only with msn. With Gtalk and Yahoo everything is going well.
    I think I have found where the problem arise: it is when trying to add a RSS. Instango stays for a long time trying to reconnect and finally it succeedes with all accounts except msn.

@gamb Thanks for the information. This should help us fix the bug as we already found another problem with adding RSS contacts. (Instango creates invalid RSS contacts that will not work).

You should see an update within the next days. Let me know whether this fixes your issues.

One extra detail: another way of loosing msn contact list is to Check for Update. The problem repeats: long Reconecting process with the same result.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

I had to uninstall this because even though I tried a suggestion given to me, I still can't keep it connected when in the background.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Sheeeesh I tried registering on the site and everytime I try to sign up when i get to the part where u have to enter verification # and letters it keeps telling me that the code is wrong...I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the dev, I email until my fingers hurt and I posted on his forum and nada!!! Soooo I m gonna leave this alone I guess it's still beta...hopefully Beejive will be out soon!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast