Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 93

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Looks good, ill dl now.... Smartphone News forum

  1. #16
    joeperrin212's Avatar
    joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Posts
    658

    Advertisement



    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Looks good, ill dl now.

  2. #17
    pfluger's Avatar
    pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkromeo View Post
    Will you add myspace IM to this app or just the standards?
    We are planning on adding both MySpaceIM and Facebook, though there is no fixed schedule yet.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

  3. #18
    WhitePearlPXL's Avatar
    WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    642
    downloading now.

  4. #19
    WhitePearlPXL's Avatar
    WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    642
    it's really clean and easy to setup, but the themes could use work. the dark theme is especially annoying. i also hate that i get blank pictures instead of my AIM buddy icons.

  5. #20
    pfluger's Avatar
    pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    it's really clean and easy to setup, but the themes could use work. the dark theme is especially annoying. i also hate that i get blank pictures instead of my AIM buddy icons.
    The themes are still work in progress and will be completely redone before official release.

    We had some reports about buddy icons not being loaded automatically/correctly. Try selecting "Tools" from the menu and then "Update photos of all contacts". Or try selecting an AIM contact and choose "Update contact photo" from the menu to only update that one buddy icon.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

  6. #21
    WhitePearlPXL's Avatar
    WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    The themes are still work in progress and will be completely redone before official release.

    We had some reports about buddy icons not being loaded automatically/correctly. Try selecting "Tools" from the menu and then "Update photos of all contacts". Or try selecting an AIM contact and choose "Update contact photo" from the menu to only update that one buddy icon.
    ok. i restarted it and it downloaded. it's running pretty well right now. i like it. i'll troll around with it for a while and see how the file send features work when the opportunity comes up. good stuff so far.

    btw, will you put a quick key for changing tabs and closing tabs?
    Last edited by WhitePearlPXL; 10-07-2008 at 05:20 PM.

  7. #22
    peterme's Avatar
    peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    215
    WhitePearl, on my 8320 you just scroll right-left to do the tabs.

  8. #23
    pfluger's Avatar
    pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    btw, will you put a quick key for changing tabs and closing tabs?
    We had a few requests about adding more keyboard shortcuts. Generally this is not a problem. We are just trying to find some good accessible shortcuts. Any suggestions are always welcome.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

  9. #24
    WhitePearlPXL's Avatar
    WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    We had a few requests about adding more keyboard shortcuts. Generally this is not a problem. We are just trying to find some good accessible shortcuts. Any suggestions are always welcome.
    maybe when you're in a conversation you could press alt+del to close. also, i don't see an option to disable history logging. i have this complex about that eating up my memory. i don't really know if it does or not, but it just gets into my head. speaking of memory, i love how the program hardly took any out of my 8320! that was one of my main concerns.

    peterme: thanks, i ran into it right after i made the post lol.

  10. #25
    kamelwithak's Avatar
    kamelwithak no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    20E127A8
    Posts
    83
    Just dl looks like a pretty good program will post any probs ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  11. #26
    jzamoras's Avatar
    jzamoras no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    204E9A8B
    Posts
    71
    Its working great, however, I can't connect using Socket-BIS, I have to use Socket SSL - BIS

    best,
    Jaime

  12. #27
    blackberryjay's Avatar
    blackberryjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    125
    works cool...but i cant see my icon pic or upload one....
    "The only person you are destined to be is the person you decide to be."

  13. #28
    peterme's Avatar
    peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    215
    Hi Pfluger, I usually post to the Instango forum. Should I post here instead?

  14. #29
    pfluger's Avatar
    pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by jzamoras View Post
    Its working great, however, I can't connect using Socket-BIS, I have to use Socket SSL - BIS

    best,
    Jaime
    This is a known issue. It somehow seems to be carrier related. Socket - BIS seems to work only on a handful of carriers. Socket SSL - BIS seems to work most of the time.
    Socket SSL uses encryption and should therefore be the preferred choice anyway.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

  15. #30
    wrxboi's Avatar
    wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    Posts
    184
    is this thing free?
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •