Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

@EricaJ1073 @Paian When using the BIS setting to connect make sure you leave the keepalive ... Smartphone News forum

pfluger no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

@EricaJ1073 @Paian When using the BIS setting to connect make sure you leave the keepalive setting at 45s or lower or you will get disconnects every few minutes when idle.

WhitePearlPXL Are you using BIS or Direct TCP/IP? Socket (SSL) with BIS seems to work on most devices. When using Direct TCP/IP you will have to make sure that you have configured the TCP APN in your Blackberry's advanced settings.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

r1ckynutz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241D1B73
    nice. I used Instango mainly for aim, but now that ATT finally gave us aim, I uninstalled instango. I thought this was one of the best free messenger apps out there.

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Now it's telling me my user name/password is wrong when I start instango!! But I can sign into the site just fine with the same name and pw! I can't even get it to work so I can add my AIM acct. Ugh, should have never updated.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3

Installed but no icon

I installed the new version over an old one, and after a restart I see that Instango is installed in my application list, yet there is no icon on the home screen or in the folder where I previously had it.

I'm trying a battery pull now... any one else see this?

It's back after the battery pull! Now to see if it actually works.
    Last edited by StarMile; 11-14-2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Update!

clary33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    im having trouble connect to instango.... im deleting it and re installing to see if that helps
    ~ Clary~

*Live, Love, Laugh*

Mosdefin no está en línea Stack level 2
    So far I'm having a bit of an issue with this. I was hoping that this would be better than Parlingo, but it seems that it's not. It signs into all the accounts that I've added, but not showing my complete lists.

I've attempted to shut the app down, log off and open it back up, but no change. Each time it will bring up partial lists for different services. Also there is no refreshing the list manually.
    New Yorker in me will never die...

VZW 8330 Curve - OS 4.5.0.77

Mosdefin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok, so it seems to be behaving a bit better after reinstalling the app. Hope this alleviates the strain that the other apps have had running on my phone all at once.

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283
    I cant connect also Tryed to reinstil aout 5 time and nothing saying the user name and password isnt working

RandyC no está en línea Stack level 1
    Works perfectly fine for me. I'm glad I don't have to spend $20 on jivetalk now!

PIN/ID
    2139A283
    damn idk I world make a new user name to see but you cant on the website anymore

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    There were some user's having problems creating an account from within instango, so we will reenable account creation on our website.

As there is no link on our website at this time, go straight to http://www.instango.com/getstarted.php to create your account.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

PIN/ID
    2139A283
    Thanks Hopefuly it works

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    I have the old version still running waitin for more feedback b4 upgrading it..so far hearing trouble trouble trouble lol

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Iono what happened, but I'm on wifi and now it works.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I swear this version is giving me more fits than any of the earlier ones. I'm getting tons of houglassing. I kept looking at the instango icon and it had the green dot like it was connected, but no messages all day, went into the app and it froze up, I couldn't scroll through my accounts or contacts. - exited out, went back and then it said disconnected. When I tried to reconnect it got stuck endlessly on Authenticating. I'm getting frustrated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast