Nice Find Hayden!!!
Is the the same unit leaked here?
Acer DX900 specification:
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- Samsung S3C 6400 533 MHz Processor
- ROM: 256 MB / RAM: 128 MB
- 2.8" VGA (468x640) colour transflective TFT
- HSDPA / UMTS ( 2100 / 1900 / 850 MHz )
- Quad-Band GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- GSM 900/1800/1900
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR
- WiFi 802.11b, 802.11g
- Embedded SiRF Star III chipset
- Built-in 3.0 mega pixels Auto-Focus CMOS camera, up to 2048 x 1536 resolution
- 0.3 mega pixels Fixed-Focus CMOS camera for conference call usage
- Composite TV out support
- Removable 1530 mAh battery
- 106(L) x 60.5 (W) x 17(H) millimetres
- 147 grams (battery included)
WOW! first Sony, then apple, then dell, now Acer. I wonder is HP will be getting in on the mobile device wars too.
Looks like the PC world is moving into the Mobile world as well.
Good find Hayden
..........SHAKE N BAKE..........
Nice looking phone. Shame about the OS though
you'd think these winmo people would learn to use something faster than 533mhz.