SHAPE Services announced today the official release of IM+ for Skype Software. IM+ for Skype ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

IM+ by SHAPE Services Now Supports Skype on BlackBerry!

Advertisement

SHAPE Services announced today the official release of IM+ for Skype Software. IM+ for Skype gives the low-cost alternative to traditional calls and Skype-to-Skype voice and text communication from RIM BlackBerry phones. IM+ for Skype Software is based on SkypeOut service that allows users to make and receive calls for a fee. SkypeOut rates are considered to be the lowest rates in the industry to any local or international destination. IM+ for Skype will soon be available also for Pocket PC, Palm, Symbian and Smartphone devices with standard Internet connection. Being the leader of cross-platform mobile IM SHAPE expands Skype service to appeal to mobile phone users with different mobile platforms and without Wi-Fi limitation. -- Read More

LeoJZueg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2bfeb947

Re: IM+ by SHAPE Services Now Supports Skype on BlackBerry!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~does any one use im+ does it work well. Is it worth the 50 bucks from handago ?

smartphish no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me.

Perhaps

It's a good enough until RIM comes out with their own AIM app. You can get it forv20% off using the code "holiday20" at the check out.

BCoop8184 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B12DA7
    If anyone utilizes this for skype would you mind posting about it please. I am curious to know how/how well it utilizes incoming skype calls. I am guessing the app has to be open constantly in order to randomly receive skype calls.