Access and manage files and folders on your remote computers from your BlackBerry. Use Mobile ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Idokorro launches Mobile File Manager 2.0 for BlackBerry!

Advertisement

Access and manage files and folders on your remote computers from your BlackBerry. Use Mobile File Manager on your BlackBerry to do things like email files from remote computers, edit web pages and deploy sites, upload photos to websites, transfer files, view graphics on remote computers, edit configuration files, monitor log files, and much more! Mobile File Manager replaces our Mobile FTP application. It's still the same price, (starting at $35 USD per device), but with so many new features, the product simply outgrew the name.

Support for FTP, SFTP, and WebDAV connections Because Mobile File Manager supports so many connection types, you can now connect to a much wider range of remote computers. For more information, check out our Product FAQ.

Download a fully-functional, 30-day free trial Try Mobile File Manager for free! Just use the Internet browser on your BlackBerry device to go to: http://mobile.idokorro.com and follow the instructions, or download it to your desktop and install from there.

Support for the latest BlackBerry devices If your BlackBerry device has a local file system (such as the BlackBerry Pearl 8100!), you can also use Mobile File Manager to seamlessly manage the files and folders on the device, as well as those on your remote computers. For example, you can transfer files between remote computers and the memory card of the BlackBerry device, like photos taken with BlackBerry Pearl's digital camera or music files that you want to play.

Minumum system requirements
    -Wireless Internet Data Plan
    -32 MB of memory
    -for remote file and folder access: v4.0.2 or higher of the BlackBerry system software
    -for remote and local file and folder access: v4.2 or higher of the BlackBerry system software Download now, or read more...

Are you already a Mobile FTP customer? If you already have Mobile FTP (the old version of Mobile File Manager) on your BlackBerry device, contact sales to get your free upgrade:

Email: sales@idokorro.com
    Toll-Free: 1-888-IT-ADMIN, press 1 (1-888-482-3646, press 1)
    International: +1 613-789-1818, press 1

Technical support If you have any questions or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our support team:

Email: support@idokorro.com
    Toll-Free: 1-888-IT-ADMIN, press 2 (1-888-482-3646, press 2)
    International: +1 613-789-1818, press 2

For more information about our company or products, please visit http://www.idokorro.com.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Idokorro launches Mobile File Manager 2.0 for BlackBerry!

Anyone downloaded this yet, how do you like it? Pros, cons?

sangesf no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23C8604D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have downloaded it, but have NO CLUE how to use it...
    It looks like a basic ftp application, we a gui interface...
    I have no clue how to connect to my PC at home or at work.

schattenmann no está en línea Stack level 2

I had the same sangesf said about MFM 2.0 with eFile - i simply seem to be to schdoopid to use it properly. I will give MFM 2.0 a try because i urgently need an app like that.

EDIT: I downloaded and tested it, and even when the FAQ and How-to on the Idokorro site are not very helpfull for BB n00bs, i finally made it.

This App is awesome and very, very helpful and i wonder why RIM didn´t a file manager on the 8100.

Or am i just to blind to see? :$
    Last edited by schattenmann; 01-21-2007 at 04:53 AM.

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa

isn't this what avvenu does?
    Buck!!!
    Always somewhere else